🍁 Malicious Mickey X Arcade legend! Reader 🍁

✰ Published on Jan 10, 2021 ✰

🍁------------------------------------------------🍁

🍁 (Y/N): your name

🍁 (H/C): hair color

🍁------------------------------------------------🍁

🍁 〖𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝔂'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.〗 🍁

     "Ughh, so bored", I whined out while lazing about in the safe house. Nothing really interesting has ever happened since me and the others found out that the green brute that we thought was Heinous Green turns out to be just a fake. After that, we just lay low for a while because of all the ruckus we kinda cause outside of Big Mama's hotel.

But, it's just. Been. SO. BORING. Nothing fun has ever happened in the last few days! No thanks to that green faker of course. Right now, Danny and Leonard are out getting some grub. Heinous Green is here in the hideout as well, but he's well-known in public that he decided to stay and babysit, just so I don't cause too much trouble. "Heinous I'm bored", I whined to the green brute bent over the couch like a noodle, all I get was a grunt in response as he continues to flip through the pages of a newspaper.

     Just as I was about to whine some more, we both hear the doorknob jiggle. This made us eyed at the door, then goes back relaxing when it's only just the ogre and the rat-man. "Did you guys bring anything fun??" "Christ, your still bored? Guess I owed Dan some cash", I stick out my tongue at him as I watch Len hand over a couple of tens in Dan's paws before he tosses my happy meal. My mind suddenly makes me wonder about (Y/N); who lives in a place called 'the Bronx'. I think she/he/they said it's an area that is part of New York, but with less giant buildings and almost every corner is a store or the 'bodega' as she/he/they called it. Wonder what kinds of treasures I'll find up there if I find a few arcades or two~

Speaking of (Y/N), I wonder how she's/he's/they're doin'. She/He/They knew about the incident thanks to Danny, but it'd be so much fun if she/he/they were here right now. OOO~ Maybe I should surprise her/him/them by showing up, she/he/they always come down to the Hidden City so maybe this could be a nice change. "Loathsome, can you take me to (Y/N)'s?" "Will it fix your obscene boredom?", he asked and I nodded vigorously. "Fine, cause I know that if I said no you'd keep asking" "Shuddup! You do the same thing when you out of hair gel!"

🍁------------------------------------------------🍁

🍁〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🍁

     Finally, home sweet home. Starting tomorrow, it's the start of winter break; all Arcades will tremble before me when I arrive! Plopping my bag on the couch, I immediately changed into my most comfiest PJs and fix up my (H/C) hair into a ponytail. Just after I give myself a good stretch and ordering some Chinese food, I hear a couple of knocks on my bedroom window. The sound of a rat-a-tat-tat means that those three yokai thugs are at it again, I swear if those Mud Dogs are just visiting so they'd lose the cops.

"Hey girly, can you do me a solid?" "Oh boy, what did you do this time", I asked unamused and he makes a scene. "(Y/N), I'm hurt!" Yeah, whatever, what's up oldie", I said and he lets out a snort revealing the eel, who greeted me by tackling me down into a hug. "(Y/N)! Oh, (Y/N) it was horrible! I thought-", he continued, I eyed at Leonard who grumbles flipping through a couple of stacks, one for losing a bet and another for accepting his babysitting job.

     I knew he'd get bored that quickly ever since that Heinous Green event, after I make another order and set up the living room for a movie marathon and an indoor gaming Olympics, Leonard then exits my apartment and took the fire escape after he hands me the cash. Momentarily, Mickey made himself at home, he was going through my endless library of video games that range from old consoles like the NSES to the most recent consoles like the Playstation X.

Thanks to the Mud Dogs, I was able to satisfy my obsessive gaming needs and caught up in the world of games. "Y'know, tomorrow is the first day of my break, y'know what that means?" "Hijack the arcade machines and get all the prizes for free even though it's against the law?~", I eye at myself and I gave a devious smile. "Oh yeah~" "I can't wait to get all the cash from those machines~ The manager is going to be so mad", he said and we laughed remembering the last time we did that.

...This week just got a whole lot better now that Mickey is here 🧡...