🔮 Dastardly Danny X Yokai! Model! Reader 🔮

✰ Published on Jan 22, 2021 ✰

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮 (Y/N): Your name

🔮(S/N): stage name

🔮------------------------------------------------🔮

🔮〖 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓷𝔂'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗🔮

     "...And that's where we'll find the goods" I hear Leonard finished explaining, in the next three days a famous and very rich yokai model named (Y/N); who also goes by (S/N), is hosting a party at the Hisurté Resort as a celebration for finishing the recent project that just went viral throughout the city. Everyone in the underground city knows her/him/them. However, oddly enough I've never heard of her.

Magazines and the media were never my forte, thus I've been teased occasionally for being so old school. And because of my lack of knowledge of the model, Leonard wants me as a distraction to keep off suspicion. Much to my dismay, this means I better go shopping for a new outfit since the cops have seen my usual fashion taste from the previous heist. This also means no shoulder pads and pinstripes, and truth be told I was ready to just steal another famous yokai tuxedo just so I'd get it over with it.

     A few hours later, I was out on the streets in my winter clothes heading towards a tailor shop. Normally, I'd just sneak in a random shop after every shop is closed. But, that would mean more work and I'm not up for it tonight. Just as I was halfway from the tailor shop, I bumped into someone but quickly caught her/him/them before she/he/they even fall. "Sorry 'bout that" "Oh! I-It's fine", I hear her/him/them said as she/he/they fix her/him/them-self. The winter fashion choice she/he/they chose looks vintage; cloche hat, simple knee-length dress, leather gloves, even the pearl-beaded necklace seems to radiate a trip through time. "I don't think I've seen you around here, What's your name?", crap, I'll have to make up a name. Uh, oh I got it. "Dwight, Dwight Kiss" "Dwight Kiss, hm, I like it! Name's (Y/N)". She/He/They smile taking the bait and we both shook hands.

Her/His/Their name though; (Y/N), I don't mean to sound suspicious but there's no way she's/he's/they's a common folk. Those pearls look too real to be fake, or maybe they are fake but just look real. This is understandable if you're trying to make up the ladder of popularity. "Say, would you like to be my plus one? I'm hosting a party in the next three days", she asked and I felt my eyes widen. That means she's/he's/they're the famous (S/N), this would make it easier to pass through security but I better ask to make sure.

     "Sure thing, but wait, does that mean your that famous model?" "Ah, yeah, I only go out in public if I hide a few of my facial features. Gotta stay safe, especially when your known across the city" (Y/N) said, it's true though, especially if you got a pretty face. Sometimes, you even have to up the ante on your trust level. Better play it cool, "That's true, say how's about we get to know each other some more while we shop? Like that I'll make sure your back to your hotel safely" "You sure? I don't want to waste your time", I hear her/him/them said and after very few debates she/he/they give up.

During our shopping adventure, we discuss our interest as well as giving me some fashion tips. Like how to invest wisely on a watch or no matter how your forearms look, exposing them makes you more attractive. It must be hard to keep your composure intact when you're in the modeling world, it's like your hiding a whole new personality. In the end, we both got ourselves some new clothing and accessories and all at an affordable price. As I walked her/him/them to the front doors of the Nexus Hotel, she/he/they handed me a VIP card, "J-Just in case security gives you any problems, they can be quite hard-headed", that we both went our separate ways. The boys are going to want to hear about this~