💎Leonard X Soulmate! Chubby! Orc! Reader💎

✰ Published on Jan 10, 2021 ✰

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 (Y/N): your name

💎 (H/C): hair color

💎 (F/C): favorite color

💎 (S/C): skin color

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 〖 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥. 〗💎

     Oh crap, I should've just stayed home to do this. But, it's a bit too late to even turn back now. Just recently a trail of footsteps in a sparkly, deep blueish-indigo color shown up across the hidden city and it glows whenever I near it. But, it seems to be only visible to my own eyes. I've asked some witches and some experts in Witch town to make sure I wasn't just going insane and that it's just a side effect from some test I helped out with some allies on their potion-making. But instead, I got something to do with a soulmate!

I just wished I'd do this when the sun's up, here in the underground city; It feels like a ghost town around my area. It's even more unsettling when it's during the wintertime as well, gripping my cloak together even tighter, I noticed that there's a trail that led me to an open sewer drain behind a small bank; both an exit and an entering. This must mean that my soulmate is a criminal, maybe it's only for helping the poor and such.

     To be honest, I hope it's Leonard. He's so cool and he's practically the only yokai that has given me so much happiness on these empty streets, there are others I can interact sure but, I'm so used to being a bystander that it kind of gets lonely. He just makes my everyday life worth more than just that. Now that I think about it, these footprints almost look like his geta sandals, they even made their way to the Grand Nexus Hotel. There's like a big puddle of blue surrounding the building. Maybe Big Mama can help? It seems risky but I'm sure she'll understand that it's more of a soulmate thing, although I might have to come prepared just in case she does anything.

 Maybe Big Mama can help? It seems risky but I'm sure she'll understand that it's more of a soulmate thing, although I might have to come prepared just in case she does anything

💎------------------------------------------------💎

💎 〖𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥.〗💎

     Ha! Finally got the loot the Boss Lady needed! Sure, it's a few shiny gems and cash but, we Mud Dogs get the job done. Just as we exit the building, something glowed brightly in an (F/C) color. It glitters too, maybe it does that when I'm close to it. Thankfully, I'm the only one that seems to see it. This is the fourth time this week that I've witnessed this, it kind of makes me nervous about it.

A soulmate, there's an infinite variety on how to find one, yet I can only see my special one's footprints. I almost forgot about it, now that I look at it closer, they look like the size of an orc yokai. "Hey! youse comin' loathsome?", I hear Danny called out to me and it snaps me back to reality, making me hum in response. "Ah, yeah, I'm coming!", I said to him catching up as we all head to the Grand Nexus Hotel to drop the package.

     On the way there, I told Danny and Mickey that I can see the trail that continues inside the building. This can end in both ways; either Big Mama called the fuzz on us or she hired someone new. But, one thing stays the same; this human, mutant, yokai, or whatever, is my soulmate. Mentally, I'm praying that my soulmate is (Y/N).

(Y/N) helps me gain more confidence and so much pride in my appearance, even some self-loving on my well-being. She/He/They taught me that you can't change your looks, so why not embrace them. That orc has done so much, dammit just thinking about her/him/them reminds me that one time she/he/they threw an abnormally large rock at the cops for bad mouthing about me, Danny, and Mickey.

     Almost makes me wish she'd/he'd/they'd just- No. NO! Not thinking about that right now! Just, focus on your goal here Leonard. When you are done, THEN you can fantasize about that. "Hello, my thuggy doodles!~ Do you three have my lovely package?", Big Mama calls us and plundered the bags full of gems onto the marbled surface. "Yup! managed to loot them flashy rocks with no problem.", I said smirking. While her rugged men stroll in her lobby and inspected the jewels talking to Danny and Mickey, I noticed that the trail doesn't seem to end. It seems that a special person is just behind those doors.

     Just as I entered the room, I expected nothing but either emptiness or just a misplaced delivery that Big Mama plans to modify but I see a very familiar yokai just sitting on the pearly white couch. "(Y-Y/N)?" "H-Hi Leonard", she/he/they said softly, like she/he/they shouldn't be here. She/He/They wore ripped tights under their denim shorts and an (F/C) cloth draped around her/his/their (S/C) bare skin with a tank top under it.

I don't even want to move, instead, she/he/they walked up to me. "So you're my-" I trailed off before I held the orc close with an abrupt kiss. I'd expect rejection but instead, (Y/N) didn't even pull away. It was about time I do this, I've fantasized about this very moment for so long that I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even notice that both of our foot trails revealed themselves for a split moment before it disappears forever. Just as we both pull away, we both have matching swollen lips. This gives me a wave of realization hitting me like a tone of bricks, making me hide my face into the crook of my crush's; who is now my soulmate's neck.

"You okay Lee?"

"*Muffled noises*"

"I love you too, handsome💙"