🍁 Malicious Mickey X Hiremimi! Reader 🍁

🍁 Hiremimi / Hiremusume - 'fin ears' or 'fin daughter.'

🍁 (Y/N) - Your Name

🍁 (F/F/C) - Fish Fins Color

🍁 (S/C) - Scales Color

🍁 (F/C) - Favorite Color

🍁 (Y/N)'s P.O.V. 🍁

     Humming, I skip happily with a (F/C) duffle bag and a fish teddy backpack full of stuff. Most of it is snacks, drinks, and some games I brought, but there are also some necessities as well. Today, I'm staying over at one of the Mud Dog's safe houses in the Hidden City for about a week or whenever their boss calls them in for the boys' next mission on theft and mischief. It depends on how long since the gang is the city's most wanted criminal, especially Heinous Green. Not that I mind, it honestly makes life less boring really.

As I entered my way to the construction sight, I made sure no one followed me and drew the Hidden City sigil on one of the walls. As it opens, I jump in and the port closes behind me. Landing safely, I took some small steps and wobbled lightly which made me giggle out, "Guess I'm still getting used to it", I spoke and quickly retained my balance before continuing my ways to the safe house with no suspicion. That sounds silly sure, I mean I look like I'm visiting a slumber party. But, it's good to be cautious.

🍁----------------------------❦♠︎❦----------------------------🍁

🍁 Mickey's P.O.V. 🍁

     "Oi! Mickey! Chill out, otherwise, we'll deal wit' the fuss!", Danny lightly scolds me and Heinous lets out a gruff in agreement as he drinks his tea while reading the newspaper, "I can't help it man! I'm bursting with energy!", I exclaimed and Leonard mutters out so low that I couldn't hear him, something about coffee. Anyways, as I fidget around with my orbeez-filled balloon I slowly grew impatient, all the while my tail fin flaps rapidly and lightly against the wooden floors. Truth be told, I don't know why I'm so excited and hyper. It just happens, I guess. 

Today, (Y/N) is staying over with us after her/his/their underwater trip until we receive a new job from Big Mama. Which might take a while, unless she plans an event or such then we'll probably attend. But, for now, we're just chilling until something catches our eyes on the news or on the paper that is just waiting for us to steal to satisfy that thriving itch. "hey guys!" "(Y/N)!~", I exclaimed and wrapped the weird human fish with my tail in a hug, "Mickey!~ Your scales are cold!", (Y/N) stated and put her/his/their bags down laughing. Soon, she/he/they gave each of us some souvenirs and snacks from her/his/their trip. 

     "What's 'Tempura' chips?", I asked as I fumbled to open the bag before Leonard helped me, "Tempura is a Japanese delicacy! It's so yummy! Basically its shrimp and veggies coated in thin batter and fried up. Maybe next time I can share some!", (Y/N) explains and pluck out a chip, chomping on it. The chip looks like those thick and crunchy chips, like its been air fried. Picking one out, I chomp onto it and I let out a hum with the wag of my tail.

"How long're you guys getting your next heist?"

"Don' know, might take a while, especially since the Heinous Green mix up"

"Oh yeah, haha!~ So, you guys wanna play Kirby?"

"Ooh! Me! Me!~ 🧡"