004. 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯

Racing after the man who shot Eskrine, Freya raced outside

Racing after the man who shot Eskrine, Freya raced outside. Seeing her following him, the man shot at her and was shocked as the bullets just bounced right off of her. Realizing he wasn't doing any damage he quickly hopped in the passenger seat of the car as the driver stepped on the gas.

Freya huffed as she took off after them. Gripping her sword, she flung her arm back before throwing the sword with perfect aim. It flew through the back windshield, lodging itself in the driver's head, killing him instantly.

The car swerved and crashed into a car parked on the side of the road. Freya smirked as she began walking towards them. The man in the passenger seat quickly got out before carjacking a taxi.

Holding out her hand, the sword flew right back to her like a boomerang. The man, now driving a bright yellow taxi, was headed straight for her. Freya stood her guard and knew the car was of no danger to her.

As the taxi got only a few feet away, Steve came running out of the antique store, pushing Freya out of the way.

"Steve!" she shouted as they landed roughly on the ground. "What are you doing?!"

"Sorry!" he exclaimed as he stood up and began running after the taxi. With a huff, Freya made sure her cloak was securely strapped around her, made out of falcon feathers it was a gift from her father. With its power, she lept into the air quickly flying above the streets.

Soaring past Steve he looked up in shock. "You can fly?!" he shouted.

"It's the cloak" she shouted as they both followed the taxi. Steve, still getting used to his newfound strength and speed, crashed into a building as they rounded a corner.

Seeing that he was fine, Freya couldn't help but let out a laugh. "You're not very good at this" she teased.

Steve rolled his eyes, doing his best to not only keep up with the taxi but with Freya flying overhead too.

Freya watched as Steve ran over another car and used the momentum to jump and land on top of the taxi. The man swerved as they came near the docks, narrowly avoiding crashing into the water.

As he began shooting through the roof of the car, trying to shake Steve off, Freya threw down her sword, impaling the car right through the engine. It caused the car to come to a quick stop and Steve barely had time to jump off before the car continued to roll over until it was a crumpled mess.

Miraculously the man was still alive as he rolled out of the car. Landing next to Steve, the man pushed himself up and pointed his gun at them. But Freya held out her hand, her sword flying to her.

As it did, it sliced through the man's hand and he screamed in pain as he dropped the gun. Steve raced up to him and roughly grabbed him by the collar of his suit.

"Who the hell are you?!" he shouted.

"The first of many. Cut off one head" the man said, crushing something in between his teeth. "Two more shall take its place."