005. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭

Sitting on a plane next to Steve, Freya listened as Agent Carter explained to them where they were going and pointed to the location on a map

"The Hydra camp is in Krausberg, tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind" she said.

Howard, from the cockpit, yelled back at them. "We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep."

"Just get me as close as you can," Steve said. "You know you two are gonna be in a lot of trouble when you land."

"And you won't?" Agent Carter asked.

"Where I'm going, if anybody yells at me, I can just shoot them," Steve said.

"I still don't understand the point of these weapons. They don't do anything" Freya shrugged.

"Yeah, to you. We're not all bulletproof" Steve said.

"Well...maybe you should stay here. I can do this alone, Steve" she said, worried that once again she was leading people to their death.

"No. You're not doing this alone. Besides, we can see if this is actually good for something" he said, tapping on the shield that was a part of the uniform Senator Brandt gave him.

"Hey, Freya! If we're not in too much of a hurry, I thought we could stop off in Lucerne for a late-night fondue" Howard called out.

Freya looked at Agent Carter and Steve confused, having no idea what fondue was.

Agent Carter rolled her eyes. "Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen," she said, trying to explain why she even brought him. "He's mad enough to brave this airspace. We're lucky to have him."

"Oh. Well, I do commend him on his bravery. Perhaps I will have to take him up on his offer" Freya said, still not sure what fondue actually was.

Agent Carter had to hide her smile at the jealous look that crossed Steve's face. Clearing her throat, she held out a small device.

"This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you" she said.

"Are you sure this thing works?" Steve asked.

"It's been tested more than you, pal," Howard said. Suddenly the plane began to shake in the air as the plane was hit with enemy fire from below.

Realizing they needed to go or they might all be shot down, Freya and Steve rushed to the door.

"Get back here! We're taking you all the way in!" Agent Carter shouted.

"As soon as we're clear, you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!" Steve shouted.

"You can't me orders!" Agent Carter shouted as Freya jumped from the plane.

"The hell I can't! I'm a Captain!" Steve told her before he jumped, following Freya down.