010. 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺

"Tony Stark is here," Freya said seeing him flying toward the tower they were standing on

"It doesn't matter. The Chitari are coming. They won't be able to stop it" Loki said.

"What do you want me to do?" Freya asked.

"I'll handle this one. Thor and the rest of them are undoubtedly coming. I'm sure you can handle them" Loki said.

"Oh. I would love to" Frey said as Loki headed inside with Stark.

Freya looked up as the portal began to open the Chitari coming through. Hearing an engine in the distance she turned to see a jet headed their way.

Knowing who it was, Freya jumped up, flying toward them as she smashed through the front window and onto the jet.

Flipped over she pulled out her sword, holding it up to Steve as Clint and Natasha tried to get control of the jet.

"Freya. Please. I don't want to hurt you" Steve said.

She didn't say anything, making the first move as Steve used his shield to block her sword.

They both stumbled to the side as Clint began bringing the plane down the best he could.

Freya pushed herself up, kicking Steve to the ground as leaned over him, punching him in the face.

As the jet rolled again, Steve grabbed Freya's arm before she could hit him again and rolled them over so he was on top of her as the jet came crashing to the ground.

"Steve! We need to get back up there!" Natasha shouted.

"You two go!" Steve called out and Freya kicked him off of her and sent him flying out of the jet and onto the street.

"You sure?" Clint asked, thinking that Freya was kicking his ass.

"Yeah. I got this" he groaned pushing himself up as Freya came stalking off the jet, sword in hand.

Clint answered Natasha ran the other way, fighting and shooting their way through the Chitari as they did.

"Freya. Please. You gotta fight through this" Steve said, as Freya brought her sword down and its clanged against his shield.

"You're stronger than this. Whatever he did to you, fight it" he said, pushing his shield toward her and she fell onto her back.

"Loki helped me see the truth. Because of him I know what you did to me" she said, rolling over as she stood back up.

Chitari flew past them on their hovercraft as they  used their weapons to destroy everything in their path.

People screamed around them as they ran aimlessly, trying to get to safety.

"Look around! This isn't what you wanted. You wanted to help people!" Steve exclaimed.

"You don't know what I want!" she shouted, kicking him backward. Steve groaned as he practically flew down the street, slamming into a taxi.