↳ ❝ [ 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 ; 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗲 ] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: yandere!minjae, kidnapping, allergies, peaches(?)

you're allergic to peaches.

you sat on the couch, watching as your boyfriend minjae slowly peeled the peach, revealing it's rich and ripe insides. you averted your eyes, staring at the dim light on the ceiling instead.

"jagi, are you alright?" minjae smiled at you, noticing your strange behaviour. he was a little disturbed at how uncomfortable you seem to be. "is everything okay?"

with the best of your efforts, you managed a smile. "i'm fine, j-jagi."

the loving nickname stumbled on your tongue as it tries to make its way out of your mouth. you weren't used to the whole situation, but minjae believed that in the future, everything would work out for the both of you.

satisfied with your answer, minjae hummed to himself, neatly placing the plate of peaches on a clean plate before making his way over to the couch area beside you. you closed your eyes as he placed a light kiss on your forehead, taking his place next to you. "you're such a good girl, jagi. should we watch the news?"

you nodded your head tiredly. minjae grinned, switching on the television. the news was on, and you laid your head on minjae's shoulder, your mind shifting away from reality.

"jagi, look at this." minjae's voice pulled you back. he sounded amused, as you moved your eyes to the screen.

the news anchor was reporting something about a girl missing. that got your attention. you stopped leaning on minjae immediately, placing your full attention on what was on the screen.

"...has yet to find the whereabouts of the young girl, and may any eyewitness who has the clues to her whereabouts step forwards and report to the police. ms kang's family and friends were still extremely distressed about her disappearances, or, as i may say, kidnapping..."

"funny the police haven't found her yet, don't you agree, jagi?" minjae's voice was deep, as he stabbed a piece of peach with a fork. "do you want some, jagi?"

your eyes widened in fear as you suddenly remembered.

kim minjae is not your boyfriend. he was your dead twin sister's boyfriend, who moved his obsession over to you after she had passed away from a deadly car crash. he had drugged and carried you away to this small town after one month of her passing, unable to get over the love of his life and searched for her shadow in you instead.

you moved away from him, from the peach. your twin loved peaches.

"minjae-ssi, i'm not-""answer my question, jagi. do you want some peaches?"

minjae's voice was dangerously low. you shivered, as he advanced on you more. "jagi? answer me."

"n-no." you stammered. minjae sighed, ignoring your flinches as he reached over and stroked your hair. "alright, jagi. you could have just said that." he swallowed the piece of peach, placing the fork back on the table next to the plate. "you're acting really weird."

you were visibly shaking. minjae was in his own world, drowned in his delusions. he wrapped his arm around you more, as the news anchor continues to report your disappearance on the television. you froze, as he buries his face into the crook of your neck.

"i really love you, jagi. i love you so much."

you could feel his smirk forming.

"i'll never let you go."

548 words