↳ ❝ [𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 ; 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: yanderebully!junghoon, bully scenes, violence, swearing

you winced out loud in pain, as the tall boy pushed you to the ground. you closed your eyes from the impact, a white, hot burning pain on your knees. 

"you're not so brave now, aren't you, little bitch?" someone grabbed you by the hair. forcing you to look up at him. you whine in pain as kim junghoon sneered, his grip on your hair tight. "protecting that transferred student pathetically. where did all your bravado go?"

you refused to open your mouth. whatever answer you give, junghoon is just going to be more violent and physical with you. but he seemed to be even more annoyed at your silent treatment, gritting his teeth tightly as he pulled your hair back.

"answer me. have you lost your voice, hm? all for that pretty little transfer student?" he hissed, as you closed your eyes. "answer me!"

"that is none of your business," you said coldly, finally replying to him. junghoon's eyes widened, and he let go of you. he was still glaring at you, though. 

"alright. don't regret this, little bitch." he spat, before making his way to the exit of the empty classroom. 

you picked yourself up, hissing in pain as you checked the state of your thigh. it was bleeding. you merely stared as the droplets of blood rolled down your thighs and sank into your socks.

you hate junghoon. he has been bullying you from the first day he landed his eyes on you. you don't know what's on you that made him hate you so much. 

the other thing that troubled you so much was the fact that junghoon wouldn't let any of his gang members to pick on you. only he is allowed to do so.

you sighed. it doesn't really matter any more. you will be moving out of town to the city soon, and you can get rid of junghoon.

you merely prayed for the safety of the new transfer student.

the next day, junghoon was the first to noticed that you weren't here. he frowned, looking around the classroom. because of him, you had no friends, and were isolated to the very back of the class. junghoon shrugged, going to his seat as his friends spotted him.

"hey junghoon, have you heard? that little bitch-" junghoon glared at the teenager who spoke, and he immediately changed his words. "-girl, that girl, she moved out of town."

"what?"

the noisy class turned silent. all of them turned to junghoon, who had suddenly stood up, his eyes wide. he leaned closer to the boy who spoke, grabbing his collar. "what did you say?"

"um, she moved? yesterday? my mum saw her family in the moving van..." the teenager was shaking, seeing how angry junghoon was. he let go of the teenager, running out of the class. 

junghoon didn't care about school. there was only one reason that he went there, and it is only because of you. he ran and ran, until he stopped at the house you live in.

lived in.

the place is deserted, with a huge 'for sale' sign hung in the driveway. junghoon's knuckled turned white.

very well. he thought, his breathing turning heavy.

don't ever, let me find you again. 

530 words