↳ ❝ [𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 ; 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘂𝗻] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: your author is tired of writing all these trigger warnings and this is mature for a reason, bully!reader, yandere!seeun, masochist behaviour. I do not support school violence in real life.

you pushed the poor boy onto the floor, laughing as your little gang poured the contents of his bag out.

"yah, park seeun, how poor are you?" you jeered, picking out one of the books and throwing it onto him. the boy was sitting against the wall of the little alleyway, his face hidden under his long hair. the book hit his head, yet he made no sound, as though he was knocked out.

park seeun, the quiet boy in class. heck, you wouldn't even notice him, until he accidentally spilled some water on your skirt while you were confessing to your crush, embarrassing you.

from then on, you hated him.

"hey, don't pretend to be dead, you little nerd!" you frowned, unhappy with his reaction. seeun raised his head, his empty eyes looking into yours. you avoided his gaze at first, but then remembered that you are the one with the power here. you raised your chin up haughtily, as you snatched his bag from the gang, throwing it onto him along with his now emptied wallet.

"thanks for the treat, nerd." your gang giggled as you waved the wad of money in seeun's face. he merely looked at you with the dead gaze, and one of your little friends scowled at him. "hey, don't stare at her like that if you don't want your eyes to be gorge out, you freaking creep."

seeun looked back down on the floor. when you and your little gang left the alleyway, he lifted his hand up to him face, as he laughed.

fuck, you're so cute.

calling him nerd and throwing the book on him... that's so fucking sexy...

seeun picked himself up, stashing his book back into his bag. no, he doesn't mind you taking his money. in fact, he don't even care that you are bullying him.

as long as you pay attention to him...

fuck, he can do anything for you.

356 words

a/n: happy seeun day &>  and thank you for the 100 reads! (on 16/08/2023) i'm very thankful for your support and remember to read my other stories from jayplanet, especially chamber of 7, which is my personal favourite. (i am rewriting that). remember to comment down your thoughts and vote for my story too (: