↳ ❝ [𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗻 ; 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: yandere demigod!hunter

you are the daughter of the greek god asclepius, as well as the great-granddaughter of the greek godness demeter. you are known for your beauty, as well as your healing skills, to which the queen of your kingdom appointed you as the holy saintness. you were happy too, residing in the temple to heal and help those in need.

soon, your name was known everywhere. people from other kingdoms will come and visit you, to see you. you would oblige and heal them, living up to your name of "saintness".

however, todays visitor is different. you fiddled with your thumbs as you paced around your room, remembering what the queen had informed you.

the new king of the rising kingdom is planning to visit today, and he had requested to meet you. the queen was unsure of his intentions, as that new king had taken over several other smaller kingdoms around yours.

"if you don't do well... he might also wage war against us, saintness. and if he do, given his strong army, our kingdom might fall. so please, as the queen, i pray for your meeting to go well."

you sighed, and jumped at the loud knock on the door to your room. "come in," you said, as your attendant entered, looking worried.

"the king has arrived."

you inclined your head and hurried over to the guest chamber, where a slim figure was waiting. you could see the king looking out of the balcony, and you took a deep breath, before walking in.

"please to meet you, your majesty."

the king turned, his dark eyes boring into yours. you held your breath.

he looked too young. too young to be a king with a brutal reputation around. you were surprised at how innocent he look, as he smiled warmly at you.

"my honour, saintness."

"my queen said that you wish to meet me." you warned yourself to not be distracted by the soft voice of the king. "what can i do for you, your majesty?"

the king's lips thinned, and he seemed to be a little unhappy. "please, call me hunter."

your eyes widened in surprise, but you quickly regained composure. "i'm afraid that against the-""i'll give you permission, saintness. call me hunter."

"h-hunter." he smiled when you called his name. "what can i do for you?"

"i've came here for one thing, saintness." he stood a little closer to you, and you moved backwards, wary of him. he's lips turned downwards at your action, and his voice a little colder. "to cure my heartsickness."

you swallowed silently. the air was tensed, and you back hit the pillar behind you. the king lowered his head, his hands on either side of you, trapping you.

"and you're the cure, saintness."

without warning, soldiers marched in. you hear the screams of your attendants and you pushed hunter off you, but he grabbed your wrist and forced you to go back to him. he wrapped an arm around your wrist, whispering in your ear.

"it's you or your country, saintness. be my queen."

tears gathered at your eyes as you watch your attendants being dragged into the room. they knelt in front of you and hunter, too scared to speak. your body shuddered, and you nodded, wanting to save your attendants.

he chuckled, letting go of you and signalling to the soldiers. they quickly departed, and hunter grabbed your hand, putting a ring on your finger.

"tha se periméno, agápi mou."

your eyes widened.

this king, is a descendant of a god. you stared at the black ring on your finger, and at the helmet and skull carved onto it.

a son of the god hades.

690 words

a/n: my first xikers album!!! i'm currently waiting for my doordie album (:btw if you're curious about who i pulled it's minjae (hikers ver

btw if you're curious about who i pulled it's minjae (hikers ver.) and junmin (tricky ver.) ~
probably going to trade it for hunter or junghoon but it's okay because ot10 are all my babies🫶🏻🫶🏻

and thank you for the 500 reads!! thanks for paying attention to my stories, and i really hope you guys will become roadys ^^