jh - bully pt.2

continuation from ↳ ❝ [𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 ; 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: yandere!junghoon, scene of violence and abuse, mentions of PTSD and panic attacks.

today marks the seventh year mark of you in the city.

"hey, i'll be going first!" you told your coworker, who pouted and waved goodbye at you. you laughed, seeing her glum face. "c'mon, closing isn't really that bad."

"it's bad enough dealing with the kids." you giggled at her reply, waving as you turned and started to make your way back home.

after escaping from that small town, you changed your name almost immediately. puberty and the knowledge of skincare changed your appearance much, and without the existence of that person, you are having a smooth life.

you had a work that you like, being a childcare teacher is your dream, and you lived up to it. as you walk home, you fish out the paper that the kids had drawned for you, as well as a paper rose one of them had folded for you.

your lips tilted upwards as you deciphered what the kids had written for you. soon, you reached the door of your apartment. as you removed your shoes outside of the apartment, you noticed something...weird...

did you... leave the lights on when you left the house?

this had happened before. today, you were in a rush to leave, so there might be a chance that you have forgotten.

your brows furrowed as you inserted the keys, entering your apartment and locking the door behind you. as you were about to enter the living room, you paused, your eyes wide.

broken glass on the floor. your plants and books were thrown around. the tv was smashed. a single metal baseball bat laid in your way.

your eyes widened and your body began to shake uncontrollably. no, there is no way he found you.

but that baseball bat, you recognised it. that thing that swung down on both you and many, many other victims. his favourite weapon and torture device.

no, no, you have to leave. he was the reason why you threatened to end your life if your parents didn't move to the city. he was the reason why your teenage years were miserable. he was the reason why you could not trust people, especially males, easily.

"fuck..." you stepped over the bat and rushed to your room, not caring about the broken glass that cut through your skin. you head towards your dresser first, opening the wardrobe-

the door to your room slammed shut behind you. you froze, hearing the turning and the 'click' of the lock.

from where you were standing, you were able to see the mirror. he was standing right behind the door, his piercing eyes on you. fear choked you, denying you of any air as he stepped into the moonlight.

he was taller. more handsome. more crazy. he was wearing a casual dark blue suit, and - you let out a sob - he was carrying a sledgehammer.

"hello, little bitch. long time no see." his voice was calm, but you could see the crazy in his eyes through his reflection. the memories of you being tortured by him came flooding back and you fell to your knees, suddenly weak.

"you know, i've been looking for you ever since you left. i would always imagine what i would do with you when i catch you. hit you? strangle you? break your legs so badly that you would never walk again?" junghoon stalked slowly towards you, and soon you felt the tip of his boots poking at your back. you held his gaze as he slowly descended, his face right beside yours.

"look at you. shaking like a poor lamb." his hand ran through your hair, and the goosebumps rose along your arms. "i haven't done anything to you, yet."

"after running away for seven years, it's only right for you to come back to me, right?" his whispers were gentle, but the meanings he carried were venom. "and i have to punish you..."

"and make sure you have no way of running away from me again."

685 words

a/n: i forgot junghoon went on hiatus in doordie cb that i was disappointed when i didn't get his pc (im still happy!!! i got my bias and my fox and my buff jelly) until i remembered and laughed at myself lol

the spike in the reads of this book is so huge. i wake up on some days to see a different number. only wrote this for fun and because i can't finish the hundred long story drafts i have to condense all the essence of what i want to write into a short oneshot lol. sorry guys

im thankful for the support im receiving. didn't expect people to read this (except for woman, you know who you are and if you're reading this hurry up write and let me know what's going on) but i'm thankful you guys did. I'll try my best to not screw up hehe.