↳ ❝ [ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 ; 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻 ] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: mentions of stalking

"hey, are you alright? you look unwell." choi sumin questioned. you smiled weakly at your coworker, or your crush. "im fine..."

sumin was a tall man with dirty green hair, multiple piercings, and a loud, extroverted personality that allowed him to be one of the cafe's most popular workers. you, too, had also fallen for him after just one week of working with him.

"you don't look fine, though." he replied, frowning. the both of you are on the closing shift, and sumin had stopped cleaning the equipments in his hands, his attention on you. "what's troubling you?"

you sighed. you didn't want to tell anyone about this, especially your crush. you thought that it was just your paranoia, but lately your insomnia has gotten worst because of this. "i think... i might have a stalker."

"what?" sumin's voice was loud. he dropped his rag, eyes wide. you put down the rag you were using to clean the table-top, sighing.

"well... i keep having the feeling of somebody following me home... and someone slipped a letter to me in the morning..." you shivered, remembering the details on the letter. "saying something like loving me..."

sumin frowned. "that's not good. do you want me to accompany you home today?" he offered, as your heart skipped a beat. you were about to tell him it's okay, but sumin seemed to have predicted your rejection, as he added. "no, i insist. this is dangerous, i'll walk you home tonight."

you smiled gratefully at him. "thank you, sumin-ssi."

sumin shrugged. "hey, that's the least i can do for you, you know." he continued to wipe the equipments. "you're my coworker and friend, after all."

from that day on, sumin would walk you home from your night shifts. the both of you would make small talk as you made your way home, and whenever sumin is around, the feeling of being watched or followed disappears. you couldn't help but feel that sumin is your knight in shining armour.

soon, a blushing sumin asked you out. you said yes, not even hesitating.

sumin had you in his arms, his chin on top of your head. his eyes darkened as he wrapped his arms around you tighter. 

i hope you will never find out the truth, my love.

376 words