↳ ❝ [ 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿 ; 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗶𝗻 ] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: yandere ex-boyfriend!junmin, blood, gore scenes, murder.

"come out, come out, wherever you are~"

you held your breath as you hide under the bed, your body frozen in fear. you could hear the dragging of his feet across the wooden tiles of the second floor. your friend, who, unfortunately, was caught by him, had already stopped his screaming.

the joker, the news had called him.

park junmin, a psychotic killer that had escaped the prison. park junmin, who had mercilessly murdered over twenty people in different fashions.

park junmin, your ex-boyfriend, whom you reported to the police. and has now come back to hunt for you, interrupting a sleepover party that your friend has invited you to.

"five little ducks went out one day~ over the hill and far away~"

his singing was getting closer and closer, and you saw his dull boots standing in the doorway to the room you were hiding in. you clamped your hand over your mouth, praying that he will go away.

"mother duck said quack quack, quack quack, only four little ducks came back~"

he walked away. you let out a small sigh of relief, knowing that he had disappeared. but you freeze again, catching something that was rolling on the floor. your hand was on your mouth again, this time to stop yourself from retching out loud.

your best friend's head rolled to a stop, just right in front of the door. there was blood trailing on the ground from where it had rolled from. you could feel whatever food that was left in your gut threatening to resurface as you avert your eyes away from your friend's head.

that psycho had beheaded your best friend.

"four little ducks went out one day, over the hill and far away~" junmin's voice was further. you quickly rolled out from under the bed, wanting to take the chance to run downstairs and get the hell out of this place. no, you will go to the cops first.

"mother duck said quack quack, quack quack~" you forced yourself to not look at your friend's head, as you stepped over her and out of the room. junmin's voice was coming from upstairs, and you quietly make your way over the corridor to the stairs, avoiding the pools of blood as you do so.

"and only three little ducks came back~"

you swallowed a scream when you reached the stairs. another one of your friends lay dead, her body separating into two. her torso was at the foot of the stairs, her hands reaching out to the door. the lower part of her body was left at the mouth of the stairs. a fire had broken out on the first floor, blocking your way of escape.

you felt even more sick than before..

a piercing scream came from the third floor. that psycho has found another one of your friends. you bit your lower lip, your legs suddenly too weak to move. you listened, as your friend cursed at junmin, screaming for you to run.

"three little ducks went out one day, over the hill and far away, mother duck say quack quack, quack quack~"

you picked yourself up, realizing the screaming has ceased. there was no way out for you now, and the only thing you can do is to somehow jump out of the window and escape junmin. you stealthily make your way back to the room that you were hiding in previously, heading straight for the window.

"and only two little ducks came back~"

junmin's voice sounded dangerously close. you were certain that he was back on the second floor now. you quickly dive under the bed, back to your previous hiding spot. you watched in fear, as his boots appeared in your field of vision.

"two little ducks went out one day~"

he entered the room, dragging a bloodied machete along with him.

"over the hill and far away~"

he was checking the bathroom.

"mother duck said quack quack, quack quack~" he exited the bathroom, opening the doors of the wardrobe.

"only one little duck came back."

he closed the doors of the wardrobe, standing right in front of the bed. his machete, stained with the blood of your dead friends, was mere inches in front of you.

"baby, all i ever wanted was for us to be together. happily." junmin sighed, as you felt him climbing onto the bed. "you really broke my heart when you reported me to the police."

lies. junmin was just a psycho, you were sure of it. your tears were rolling down your cheeks, and your face distorts to a silent scream as you feel him shift around in the bed.

"remember what i told you before i left, baby? i promised you that i'll come back and take you with me, didn't i?"

his voice was light-hearted, with an element of excitement. your eyes widened, as the air tensed.

the mattress shifted slightly. you held your breath.

without warning, a pair of hands grabbed your ankles, pulling you out from under the bed as you screamed and screamed, kicking at junmin to force him to let you go. but his grip was tight. you saw his face, illuminated by the moonlight. it was stained with dirt and blood, but also full of obsession and love as he grabbed you by your neck, forcing you onto the bed as he tightened his fingers around your throat.

you were caught.

"i always keep my promises, baby."

922 words