ht - therapy

requested by jenniemarie1072

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: fakeobessivetherapist!hunter, therapist!yechan, depressed reader. mentions of self-harm and death. Please feel free to DM me if you're feeling depressed.

"close your eyes, miss. i am going to count to ten."

you tried your best to relax your body on the couch, listening to the psychiatrist's voice. when you entered the office, you thought he looked too young to be a professional therapist.

"one. two. three..." he was counting, and you found yourself getting more and more laxed. dr lee seemed to know what he was doing, his voice smooth and deep.

ten minutes ago, you were surprised at how dr lee looks like. he looked foreign, not like many other koreans you've met. he seemed to read your mind, giving you a little bit of information of him, telling you to accept it as a sign for your trust.

you have trouble with that.

ever since that day you lost your best friend to depression, you have been having trouble sleeping. whenever you close your eyes, the image of them laying against the white, cold marble tiles, the dark red contrast...

"now, i want you to think of an animal, what do you see?" dr lee's voice was calming you down, and you slowly described whatever you see in front of you.

when the session was over, you fidgeted with your hands nervously, watching dr. lee write on his clipboard.

"so, miss." he started, still not looking at you and you placed both your hands on your knees. "what's your favourite colour?"

that was not something you expected. "sorry?"

"what is your favourite colour?" he had stopped scribbling on his clipboard and was looking straight at you.

"erm, lilac?" you blinked. dr lee hummed in response, putting his clipboard on the door. "flowers?"

"lilies.""dessert?""anything with oreos.""any past relationships?"

you bit your lip, hesitating. dr lee's brow raised, and he held up a hand.

"don't answer that if you're uncomfortable. i'm only trying to get to know you more, since we are going to work with each other for a long time." he said, looking into your eyes. "i understand that you are still wary of me, but if you want to feel better, you could give me a little bit more of your trust."

you stared at him, your lips slightly parted and you pressed them together.

"never been in one."

something flickered in his eyes, and dr lee smiled. he nodded in approvement as he wrote down on his clipboard again. "there we go. that's all for this session."

with that, he sent you off, promising to see you for your next schedule. you left the room, clouded in your thoughts and bumped into a man. you apologized quickly, failing to look where he was heading as you walked towards the lift.

yechan entered his office, a brow raised when he saw the man sitting on his seat. "hunter? what are you doing here?"

hunter smiled innocently, his eyes in the shape of cresent moons.

"well, not much... perhaps getting to know a certain someone better..."

505 words

a/n:
i need my laptop am going to cry fml sorry if this sucks

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 | ˣⁱᵏᵉʳˢ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗˢ 🎉