mj + yc - broken doll

『 ↳✧・゚ ;  tw: yanderesadist!yechan, yanderecaregiver!minjae, abuse, manipulation, mentions of sexual assault. do not proceed if you're uncomfortable.

you were laying on the couch, with yechan clinging onto you as the both of you watched the cartoon movie that he was so excited about. he insisted that you lay your head on his thigh, and he would stroke your hair, occasionally letting out gasps and groans at the cartoon movie. you stared at the screen, the lights emitting from it reflecting off your orbs.

you were dressed in one of minjae's oversized hoodies. the hem falls right down to your mid thighs. but the exposure doesn't matter to you, anyway.

"yechannie, dinner is ready!" you hear minjae shout from the kitchen, and yechan straightened his back up. you slowly got up, looking at yechan expectedly.

"hyung, i think baby deserves dinner today, she's been a good girl." yechan spoke, while minjae came out of the kitchen, his gaze immediately landing on your face.

no matter how badly cut, swollen or bruised your face is, minjae would still find you to be the most beautiful woman he has ever seen in his life.

right now, you were staring at him with big, pleading eyes. your neck was littered with marks and hickeys, and both your wrists and ankles were held on together with bandages.

"were you a good girl today?" you nodded your head urgently. your eyes kept travelling over to the dinner table, and your stomach could not help but let out a loud rumble.

you have been starving for three days, since your last failed attempt to escape from this house. minjae was furious when he caught you, and yechan literally shattered the bones in your ankles, before minjae locked you into the basement once more. it was only today when yechan carried you out of the basement, dressed you and bathed you.

there was a clinking sound, and you feel yechan tugging the metallic restraint on your ankles. you pushed yourself upright using your chin, and extended your hands to yechan.

his eyes darkened. yes, just like this. rely on us.

he made a step towards you, but someone else beat him to it. minjae's hands snaked around your waist, pulling you up easily into his arms. your arms immediately wrapped around his neck for support, and yechan followed behind you, holding the chains like a leash.

minjae sat you on the chair, while yechan attached the chain to a little pole. your eyes landed on the food on the table, and your lips quivered in anticipation. minjae disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared with a bowl. he set the bowl in front of you, and your face fell.

a small bowl of porridge. you look back at minjae, who was shredding bits of boiled chicken for you. yechan had already started to help himself to the fried chicken wing, and you slumped into your chair, disappointed.

"you can't eat too much, baby. one step at a time." minjae got a spoonful of porridge and lifted the spoon towards you. you leaned forwards, swallowing the porridge. you wrote expecting it to be bland, but it was actually quite flavourful.

minjae and yechan both saw your eyes light up, and the younger pouted. "hyung always cooks the best for you."

"just like the old times, right?" minjae's voice was light. you paused slightly on his words, memories of the past clouding your eyes.

minjae, yechan and you were childhood best friends. the three of you grew up together, and were practically inseparable. that is, until the day yechan confessed to you.

you were surprised. you thanked him for liking you, and you told him that you only saw him as a younger brother.

and his reaction... was not what you expected.

his smile was gone, replaced with a snarl. he grabbed you by the shoulders, questioning you repeatedly. he asked whether you liked minjae instead, to which you denied. you told him that you too see minjae as an older brother, and yechan stomped off.

the both of you didn't talk for days. minjae noticed the tension, but he said nothing. the three of you carried on as per usual, the only difference being both you and yechan being a little bit more distant than before.

until the day of yechan's 21st birthday.

he contacted you first, breaking the ice between both of you. he told you that he was sorry, and that he invited both you and minjae to his house to celebrate.

and then, everything went downhill from there. yechan spiked your drink. you were dragged into his room by the hair. you screamed for minjae to save you, but to your despair, the childhood friend you had was gone.

replaced by a man with lust, obsession and indifference.

you'll never get out of here.

yechan stared at minjae, who was feeding the porridge to you gently. his eyes trailed up and down your body, and the corners of his lip raised.

you're our perfect, broken doll.

840 words

a/n: no requests? really? ):