↳ ❝ [𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ; 𝘆𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: slightly possessive!yechan, threats(?, expressionless!junghoon(jk about this one)

how long have you known yechan for?

you held up the banner of his name, cheering as the performance ended. at the ending pose, your eyes met, and you can see his eyes lit up in surprise.

your ending fairy! you mouthed, and he gave you a wink, before turning his attention back to the camera. you see yechan poking his own cheeks, acting cute as his other members laughed, surrounding him.

you've known yechan for a pretty long time. since the both of you were in diapers. his mother and yours were best friends, thus they have been setting the both of you up on playdates.

even though both of you were of the same age, you couldn't help but feel as though yechan is your little brother. the group started interacting with the fans, and you followed both yours and yechan's mother, walking towards him.

"my son is so cool!" you giggled as yechan's mother pinch yechan's cheeks, cooing as the poor boy blushed profusely. "talented rapper indeed!"

"eomma!" you hear yechan say, and got distracted as someone tapped on your shoulder. you turned around to see junghoon grinning at you. "hey."

"hey!" your eyes brightened. junghoon was a friend you know from young too, though the both of you weren't as close as you with yechan. "i've seen your stage! your performance was on fire!"

"thanks!" junghoon replied, his face working to make a smile. you laughed, junghoon didn't have much expressions, and you remembered overhearing their manager advising junghoon to practice making different expressions in the mirror for at least one hour during one of your visits to their company to pick up yechan with his mother. "well, good luck!"

"what are the both of you talking about?" you feel someone standing behind you, but relaxed as soon as you heard yechan's voice. "i wanna know too."

however, from junghoon's point, yechan was glaring at him, his eyes warning him to stay away from you. junghoon raised a brow, his eyes slightly widening as he read the silent threat from yechan.

stay away, hyung, or i'll kill you.

yechan was slightly taller than you, so it looked as though he was back hugging you. from the way the lighting fall, yechan's face slowly sink into the shadows, giving junghoon a dangerous vibe.

"well, my friend, see you around." junghoon emphasise hard on the word friend, gave you a tiny smile, then quickly turned.

"oh, bye." you blinked, but your thoughts were soon cleared as yechan spinned you around, giving you a quick hug and pulling away.

"i thoguht you say you couldn't make it?" yechan asked. you laughed, ruffling his hair. "how can i miss my best friend's debut stage?" you said, as yechan pouted. "you worked so hard for this, and i'm so proud of you!"

"will you be coming to any of our fan signs later?" yechan grabbed your hand off his hair and was now playing with your fingers. you nodded. "of course! i pre-ordered your posters..."

yechan watch you babble on, his excited heart finally at peace. you were here for him, you cared for him, and that's all he needed. his eyes darted around the people to see no one paying attention to them, and on junghoon, who seemed to be in a conversation with hyunwoo.

he wasn't kidding when he said he'll kill junghoon.

his eyes landed back onto you, still talking about how much you love their debut song. how much yechan wish you could only keep your attention to him and just him. he don't want you to notice anyone else. he don't mind you being a solo stan (a/n: that's illegal by the way, y'all are supposed to be ot10.) and doesn't care about the rest of the group.

but it's okay. he gripped your fingers, continuing to smile as you were now complimenting his stylists.

you're not just only just a best friend to him.

664 words

a/n: okay imma just leave this story alone and work on the other one already. a temporary closure on this book as of 06/09/2023. i'll write again in the future (hopefully).

thank you for the 800 reads! the reads are rocketing up every day (one moment it's 790+ and when i woke up it's 810). thank you, thank you, and go stream homeboy.

requests are still open, though. you are free to comment on the first page or message me. that's all from me, have a great day ahead! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻