↳ ❝ [𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮 ; 𝘆𝘂𝗷𝘂𝗻] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: omega!yujun, alpha!reader, i don't know what else is triggering anymore so pls add in the comments to let me know 🤓

"you're home!"

you placed your shoe on the rack, as your omega husband rushed towards you, giving you multiple pecks on the cheek as you laughed, catching him.

"did you miss me, our yujunie?" you nuzzled your nose into the sweat glands of the said omega, as he giggled, his hand petting your head. "of course, my precious alpha."

yujun and you grew up together, and from young you knew that your future spouse would be him. and when you got presented as an alpha and yujun as an omega, the both of you, under the blessings of your parents, moved in together.

and not soon after, got married.

you always feel that yujun and you are match made in heaven: his sweet caramel scent blending well with your strong coffee ones. you place your coat on the rack and your bag on the counter, heading over to your shared bedroom. "i'm going for a bathe, yujunie."

"i'll call you when dinner's ready!" you hear yujun call after you, and you smiled to yourself.

once you were out of his sight, yujun's sweet demeanour changed instantly. he walked over to your coat, checking for any other scent. he merely nodded in approval when he smelt nothing.

next, keeping a watchful eye on the door of your shared bedroom, yujun sneaked towards your bag, looking through your belongs. he breathed a sigh of relief, seeing that the gps tracker is still intact.

he did install one on your phone, and fixed one on the ring around your ring finger, but just in case...

yujun bit his lower lip. he didn't want to do this, but he's just so scared... you were so attractive, yet yujun was just... what if there is another pretty omega out there, better than him? no, he can't lose you.

he needs you. without you, he'll... he'll die.

when you were finally out of the shower, yujun poked his head into the room, blushing as he informed you that the dinner is ready. you quickly put on your clothes and head over to the dining table, compliment your husband on his cooking, and dug in without a word as yujun begun to talk about his day over dinner.

your eyes flickered over to the bag and back to yujun discreetly. as you put the spoon to your mouth, you fought to keep the corner of your lips straight.

how cute, yujunie. but i am not a total idiot, my dear husband.

420 words