↳ ❝ [𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 ; 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗼𝗼] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: manipulative!hyunwoo, gaslighting 

"baby!" you looked up from your books, as your boyfriend choi hyunwoo pulled out the chair next to you, kissing your cheek as he sat down beside you. "sorry for being late, the boys needed to go through the choreography for one more time."

"it's okay, i've been busy too." you smiled. the both of you had arranged to meet at the library for a study date, and hyunwoo reached for his books in his bag, pulling out the practice papers that he had prepared earlier. "how was your day so far?"

your face fell as you thought about the fight between you and your best friend. ever since you went out with hyunwoo, she has been unhappy with him. she told you that hyunwoo gaslighted and manipulated you for quite a while, and you were upset. 

to you, hyunwoo is the perfect boyfriend. he is handsome and kind, he respects your decisions and is also well-liked among your classmates. well, except for your best friend.

"did you fight with sohee again?" hyunwoo sighed, taking your hand into his. you gave him a sad smile. "i don't know why she has so much against you, oppa." you said sadly. "and the others... have been leaving me out of a lot of activities."

"it's okay. you have me by your side." hyunwoo pulled your hand up to his lips, pressing them against your cool skin gently. you blushed a little at his actions, and he smiled. "you can depend on me, baby."

"thank you, oppa." you said. hyunwoo flicked your nose lovingly. "anything for you, baby."

that's right. depend on him. only depend on him. hyunwoo's eyes traveled to the top of your head. why do you need friends, when you have him?

he wants your attention to be on him. only on him. your smile, your eyes, your... everything, it all belongs to hyunwoo and hyunwoo only. 

you belong to him.

329 words