↳ ❝ [𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗵 ; 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗸 ] ❞

『 ↳✧・゚ ; tw: killer!jinsik, blood, murder, strangling, death, stabbing, just violence. fake personality and manipulation.

it was raining.

you looked up at the dark sky, letting out a silent sigh. 

"here, darling. have this umbrella, you can return it to me tomorrow." the sweet lady who hired you despite your inability to speak said, and you quickly signed a thank you to her. she shakes her head, and bade you off as you walked into the rainy night of the streets. 

society hasn't been very kind to people like you, but you were extremely fortunate. lucky, in fact. you finished your studies, have a place to stay, and even have a stable job as a florist. 

you walked through the rain, stopping at the intersection to an alleyway. should you take the shortcut? your attention shifted towards the watch on your hand, and you steered into the alleyway.

it's quite late already, and if you reach home in time, you can have some extra time to watch the drama that you hadn't finished-

you stopped dead in your tracks, your umbrella falling out of your hand. your eyes went wide, as you took a step backwards, the rain quickly soaking you.

you watched, as a figure in a raincoat stood in the middle of the alleyway, his back towards you. in front of the figure in the raincoat, the man's eyes bulged, as you spot the silver of the blade of a knife disappear into the man's guts. 

your mind was screaming for you to run, but your legs remained frozen on the ground in fear. the man fell onto the floor of the dirty alleyway, and you finally found the courage to move. you turned, your canvas shoes splashing against the water. you were about to make it out of the alleyway when a force dragged you back to the alley, forcing a hand around your mouth.

you struggled, as the figure pinned you onto the wall. his face was hidden in the dark, and you stop struggling, as he pressed the side of the blade next to your neck.

"an eyewitness?" his voice was hoarse. he tilted his head slightly, sliding the blade up to the side of your face. "oh dear. how unfortunate."

you pressed your palms together, rubbing them slightly and you begged for your life, tears rolling down your face along with the rain. he merely chuckled at your pathetic gesture and closed his fingers around your neck, cutting off the air supply in your lungs. you shake your head frantically, making a sign with your hands. please!

"a mute?" there was interest in his voice. you feel the pressure off you, and you fell to the ground as the figure move away. "interesting." you coughed, taking in huge breaths of the rainy air.

"let us play a game, little mute." the figure bent down, his gloved hand gripping your chin, forcing you to look up. "if i ever catch you near a cop, i'll make sure to snap this pretty neck of yours." he warned. you nodded, knowing that the killer had let you off.

you were quick to run out of the alleyway and onto the lighted streets. you panted, running straight home.

from that day on, you would always feel as though someone was watching you. you were often distracted, even cutting yourself by accident as you absentmindedly trim the stalk of flowers.

your eyes teared as you open your mouth to scream a silent cry of pain. the blood drip onto your apron as you stood up, looking for the first aid kit.

the floral shop was empty, and the kind lady who owned the shop had to leave temporarily. you were glad that she had placed a lot of trust in you, leaving you to tend the floral shop alone.