Chapter 2

September 2022; Prescott Residence; Sidney POV

I had just put the girls to sleep when my phone began to ring. After Dewey had warned me about the killings starting up again, I had been on high alert. So when I saw that it was just Gale, I sighed in relief.

"Hey, Gale." I answered, but was concerned as I heard her sniffling. "Gale, what's going on?"

"The bastard got Dewey. He's gone, Sid." She cried.

"No. No no no." I nearly dropped my cell phone in shock.

"You need to get ahold of Y/N, you're the only one who can. This sick fuck somehow knows, and he's after her daughter." Gale suddenly became very stern. "It's time for her to come out of hiding."

"I'll get right on that and be there as soon as possible, okay? Hang in there." I told her, then hung up before she could protest.

I was the only one from Woodsboro that knew where Y/N lived. She had taken the money her parents gave her and basically became a hermit ever since she gave up her daughter. She didn't want to be found after what she had been through.

"Mark?" I called out for my husband. He came around the corner with a dish towel in his hands and looked at me with concern as I shook.

"What's wrong?" He asked, coming closer to me.

"Take the girls somewhere safe. I need to get Y/N and get back to Woodsboro." I looked up at home and waited for him to protest. "No buts. This has to end."

I went to my girls' bedroom and stared at the two sleeping children one last time. I couldn't let this continue now that I had them. After moving quickly to kiss them both, I ran to my room, got dressed, and kissed Mark goodbye.

"Please be careful." He embraced me tightly and I nodded into him.

"You too. I love you."

"I love you too." He gave me one last peck, then watched as I ran out the door. As I started the car, I tried to remember how to get to the cabin Y/N hid herself away in.

It was beautiful, and she took care of herself, but she never left it. Her older sister would bring her anything she needed, but that's the only time anyone would see her. She gave me her address just in case anything ever went down where she needed to be bothered; and this was that time.

I drove up the long, dark path unt I reached the beautiful cabin nestled within a dozens of trees. She must've heard the vehicle approaching, because I saw her watching me from the door. Her face looked anxious as she saw me getting out of the car.

"We have to go. Now." I demanded. She had no choice in the matter.

"What's going on this time?" She sighed. She never came around for the other murders. After the ones committed by Billy and Stu in 1996, she stayed away from anything involving the matter.

"They're happening again-"

"You know I won't be a part of this, Sid." She cut me off.

"The fucker's know, and they're after your daughter." He face changed from annoyance to rage in less than a second. She led me into her home, then had me sit as she gathered her things.

I stared in shock as she opened the hidden arsenal in the living room. Needless to say, no one would ever dare fuck with her.

"Help me pack these up. She threw a duffel bag at me and we began packing as many knives and guns as we could fit. She grabbed a holster and pistol, and buckled it around her thigh, then did the same with multiple knives.

She clearly wasn't fucking around.

"Pick whatever you want, I'm getting my boots on." She ran out of the room as I looked at her collection. After grabbing nearly the same thing she did, I strapped the holster to my belt, then shut the doors and zipped the bag.

"Let's go." We ran to my car and threw the bag in the back seat, then sped away from the house.

Y/N POV; Before Leaving The Cabin

"You know what you have to do, right?" Billy's spirit spoke as I got my boots on.

"Exactly what you taught me." I replied with rage and fear laced in my voice.

"This is my fault." He sighed.

Part of the reason I hid myself away is because of him. To anyone else, I looked crazy. But I could see him. Whether he was some kind of ghost or just a figment of my imagination, I don't know, but I didn't care.

"Which part? Knocking me up at a young age so I had to give our daughter up or killing innocent people, which created people to idolize you and my brother?" I finished tying my boots and grabbed the body armor I had close by.

"Both. This isn't the life I wanted for you." He came closer, but I knew he couldn't touch me. I wish I knew if this was real or just my mind.

I didn't care, it was the only company I had. Until now.

"You should've thought about that in 1995 when you started this." I began to walk away from him, but he followed. He always followed. It was almost as if he was handcuffed to me at all times.

"Let's go take care of our daughter."

I followed Sidney to the car and buckled in. I could feel his presence behind me as we sped off. I didn't say a word to him, or to Sid about him being there.

"How did people find out?" I nearly whispered.

"Sam found Christina's diaries. Once her husband found out who the real father was, he left out of fear. Christina turned to drinking and must've blabbed to somebody." Sidney explained.

"I should've kept her." I looked down at my hands, trying to hide the tears that were ready to spill out.

"You were seventeen when you had her, and her psychopathic father was dead. I would've done the same thing." She tried to reassure me.

"You did the right thing, baby." I heard Billy say from the backseat, but I couldn't respond, he knew this.

"I'm gonna kill the motherfuckers." I growled as I looked back to the road.

"I'm right there with you." Sid replied.

She had the life I wanted with Billy before I knew what he was. She had the pretty house with a loving husband and two kids. She had what I never had, and never will have.

"Why did you never move on?" She asked after a long period of silence.

"Many reasons. The main one being, I felt as if I couldn't trust anyone ever again. And as bad as it sounds, I still loved him." I sighed. "I'm sorry I hid. I'm sorry I never came to help. I just didn't want to be reminded of it all."

"I understand, trust me," she paused, "I only came this time because it involves Samantha."

"I'm glad you did. After this, if she doesn't loathe me, no more running. No more hiding."