Chapter 19

I felt someone dragging my body to what I assumed to be the kitchen. They could tell I was still alive, but they didn't bother killing me yet.

"Hey, baby, do you wanna go get the very ex Misses Riley?" He asked Amber.

"Yeah, I do." She replied excitedly. I heard her small footsteps leave the room. It was just the four of us now. I had to come up with a plan.

"I'll make sure Sam gets any hints I throw her way. When the time comes, you still have your knife on you. Use it like I taught you to. I love you." Billy instructed as he stood by me.

"Hey, hey! Woah!" Richie shouted as Sidney tried to grab at something. "Sidney Prescott. You know, I'm a really big fan. Much braver than Mini Macher over there."

"Go fuck yourself." She spat.

"You see the last Stab movie?" He questioned.

This guy and his fucking obsession.

"Not really a fan of scary movies." She answered. She never was, especially after what happened in this very same house.

"That checks out," he nodded, "Anyways, it sucked balls. Because nobody takes the true fans seriously. Not really. They just laugh at us, and why? Because we love something? We're just a fucking joke to them? How can fandom be toxic? It's about love!"

"They don't fucking understand that these movies are important to people." He stopped.

"Richie-"

"We're gonna help them!" He cut Sam off as he pointed the gun at her. "Hollywood's totally fucking out of ideas, so we decided we'd give them some new source material to follow. You know, bring it back to basics. Because that's how you make a great Stab movie, Sam. Based on actual events."

I heard Gale groaning in pain as ber brought her into the room as well. She screamed as she saw my bloodied body laying on the ground, but was quickly pulled away as she took her to a chair.

"Sit the fuck down!" Amber yelled. Sid went to move towards her, but Richie quickly stopped that from happening.

"Back up, back up."

"You did all this just to make me the hero of your fucked up movie?" Sam asked. It was obvious to Billy and I what the real plan was though.

"Sweetie, you're not the hero. You're the villain. The daughter of Billy Loomis and Y/N Macher who sees fucked up visions of her dead dead? Sidney Prescott killed your father, which made your mother give you up and hide away for years! You did all this just to get her back to Woodsboro, along with your mother." He explained.

"You know what the biggest problem with the Stab movies is? There's no Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. No bad guy to keep coming back. But the illegitimate daughter of the original mastermind, and the accomplice's sister? Now that's a fucking villain!" Amber added.

"How did you know?" Sam squeaked out.

"About your parents? It's a small town and your adoptive mom is a drunk!" Amber laughed. "I met Richie on the Stab subreddit. I've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house. We realized pretty quickly we had similar ideas."

"Wasn't that hard for me to find you in Modesto. It wasn't that hard for me to fuck you, either." Richie's comment made me absolutely livid. "But I guess being a sexually available woman is supposed to be empowering these days."

"How dare he talk to our daughter in such a way?" Billy growled.

"Fuck you!" She replied angrily.

"But it wouldn't work with just you, Sam. See, we had to bring the legacy characters back to make it matter. Can't have a bona fide Halloween without Jamie Lee!"