Chapter 15

September 27th, 1996; The Macher House

"Go ahead in and find Tiff, I'm gonna go park." Billy instructed as we pulled up to my home. Drunken teens filled the front yard, and I could already hear the loud music from the house. I quickly kissed him, then exited the car.

I pushed my way through a crowd of teens as I entered my house. I spotted Tiff immediately, and ran over to her.

"Hey! Wanna come help me pack?" I asked her.

"Sure." She followed me up the stairs to my room and plopped down on the bed. I grabbed my duffel bag and started throwing random clothes into it.

"So, what's going on between you and Billy?" I stopped in my tracks and looked at her, smirking.

"I'll tell you later." She chuckled and shook her head. She never liked Sidney, so she would love this.

"Bring any nail stuff you have. We can do our nails while we watch whatever you feel like watching." I did as she told me to, and grabbed multiple colors of nail polish, a file, clippers, and anything else we may need.

"I'm honestly really excited for this. I need out of this house so badly." I sighed. I loved being around Billy, but I wish it could be in public.

"It's almost curfew, hurry your ass." I zipped up the bag, then walked down the stairs with her. Most of the guests were leaving due to the same reason.

As we were walking down, Billy and Sidney were walking up. We gave each other knowing glances. He was about to break her heart.

"I'm out of here, Stu. I'll see you in the morning." I hugged my brother, then left with Tiff.

"So, spill the beans!" She excitedly said as we left the house.

"Well, the entire reason he's dating her is to break her heart. We've been secretly together for a while now." I flashed the ring, causing her to grin widely. "And then there's one other thing."

"Oh god, what's the other thing?" She sighed.

"So, I'm kinda sorta maybe a little bit pregnant." She gasped, nearly wrecking the car. "Woah, woah! Precious cargo!"

"Girl! How?! What!" She was shocked, to say the least.

"We're keeping it. Only Billy and Stu know though, so keep it quiet."

As we were halfway to her house, I realized I forgot to pack my prenatal vitamins.

"We gotta turn back. Shit." I informed her of the reason, and she quickly did a U-turn. Due to the curfew, traffic was insane, so it took a little longer than usual.

"I'll only be a second." I said as we pulled into my street.

After puing up to the front, I noticed Dewey laying on the front porch. Then I heard gunshots.

"What the fuck!" Tiff and I both bolted to the house. She checked his pulse, then sighed in relief.

I burst through the door, only to see the father of my child covered in fake blood and holding the gun that just shot Randy. What the fuck is going on.

"B-Billy?" I whispered as tears poured down my face.

"Shit." He cursed at himself. Just then, I notice Stu come into the room with a voice changer.

"Surprise, Sidney." He spoke into it, before noticing Tiff and I.

"Tiff, run, get help." I whispered to her while they were busy looking at each other. She managed to escape the house before they noticed, but I stayed.