Chapter 11

September 25th, 1996; Casey Becker's House

"Case, I'm gonna go get a quick shower before the movie." I called out. I was gonna be home later than usual, so I figured I'd just shower here and get it over with, like I have numerous times.

"No problem! I'll start making some popcorn for us. You know where the towels are." I nodded and went up the stairs to the large bathroom.

From the bathroom, I heard the phone ring.

"Probably Steve." I rolled my eyes. The boy had been getting on my last nerve lately. I felt an extreme wave of nausea hit me as I grabbed a towel, and bolted over to the toilet.

I found out I was pregnant two days ago. I hadn't told anyone yet. I mean, how could I? The only ones that know about me and Billy are him and Stu. Everyone else thinks I'm still a virgin.

The two boys have been busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to tell them. I felt so alone in this.

Once my stomach settled, I hopped in the shower. The relaxing sound of the droplets tuned out anything Casey was talking to Steve about, which was probably a relief.

I began to wash my body after I rinsed out my hair, but heard Casey scream. I quickly rinsed off and jumped out of the shower. After wrapping one of her robes around me, I bolted down the stairs, and screamed along with her.

Steve had been gutted.

"Casey, what the fuck is going on?!" I yelled, feeling nauseous again.

"Th-That's my friend. Please just leave." She sobbed into the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" I answered with a shaky voice.

"Wrong night to hang out with your brother's ex, isn't it, Y/N?"

"What the fuck do you want, psycho?" I began to feel the rage in me again as I quickly recalled everything Billy taught me.

"To see what Casey's insides look like. Now, which door am I at? Answer correctly, and she lives."

"That's so unoriginal. Can't you come up with anything better?" I challenged him.

"Fine then."

Just then, a patio chair broke through the glass door, just barely missing me. The glass shards fell around me like snow, and cut what little skin of mine was showing open.

I ran to my backpack and grabbed the pocket knife Billy gifted me, then hid behind a corner. I head the loud footsteps draw nearer and nearer as I jumped out and jabbed at the masked assailant.

He fought back defensively, but didn't seem to be after me. I wasn't his target, but I wasn't going to let my friend die.

He swung at me, and managed to slash my arm. The knife fell out of my hand, and I fell to the floor in fear. He stalked closer and closer to me as I backed away, slowly bleeding out.

"Please, please don't kill me." I cried. The killer raised his knife and crouched down to my level. "Please! I'm pregnant, please!"

He froze.

I used this chance to kick him backwards with all the strength that I had, and ran out the front door. The figure caught up to me, and grabbed me from behind. I bit down on his arm, and focused on the moves Billy taught me.

He was on the ground in less than thirty seconds.

I didn't realize he had cut me twice more until I started to feel dizzy. I managed to make it to the driveway just as Casey's parents were pulling in.

"Y/N?! Oh my god, what happened?" Her father rushed over to me after exiting the vehicle.

"Psycho killer- he got- he-"

They ushered me into the house so we could call the police, and found that Casey was nowhere to be seen. The phone line was dead, so her father told her mother and I to go to the Mackenzie's and call.

As the older women helped me out of the house, we both stopped and screamed at the sight in front of us.

Casey was gutted, and hung from the tree in her front yard.

My body couldn't take much more, and I passed out.

Billy POV

"Why the fuck hasn't she told me?!" I yelled to Stu as we entered his empty house.

"To be fair, we have been a bit occupied lately." He tried to calm me down, but it wasn't working. I was scared, happy, and livid all at the same time. It was a dangerous combination for me.

Scared, because we're still so young, and we're now in the beginning of a massacre.

Happy, because she's the love of my life. I always wanted a future with her.

Livid, because she hadn't told me yet, and this could ruin the entire plan.

But Stu was right, we've been extremely busy the past few days, and not giving you the attention we usually do.

"What the fuck happens now?" Before Stu could respond, his house phone began to ring.

"Hello?" He answered. "Oh, shit! I'll be right there!"

"She's at the hospital now, let's go."

The car ride was tense as I wondered if she was going to tell me tonight or not.

Y/N POV

"Can you check on the baby? I need to know if it's alright?" I cried to the nurse.

"We'll get you back for an ultrasound as soon as we get your wounds stitched, okay?" She looked at me with pity. Sixteen, pregnant, and just attacked by a maniac who gutted my friend.

I was patient as they tended to my wounds. Only two needed stitches. One from the knife was just a little graze, and the cuts from the glass weren't deep.

"All done." The doctor said as he taped the last bandage onto my skin. "I'll have your nurse take you back for the ultrasound now."

"Thank you." I shook in fear as I waited. What if it was dead? What if it wasn't? What's going to happen to all of us?

The nurse soon came back and helped me into a wheelchair, then rolled me out of the emergency room. The room was down the hall a little ways, but we were both silent the entire time.

She helped me into the bed once we entered, then walked out so the technician could do her job.

"When was your last period?" She asked.

"Late July, I believe. I took a test two days ago and it came back positive." I answered, still shaking.

"I'm going to put this good on your stomach and we'll take a look for you, okay?" I nodded and she went to work.

She spread the gel around my uterine area with the probe and carefully stared at the screen as she moved it around. After minutes of silence, and her hitting buttons on the machine, she pulled the probe off of my stomach. The machine spat out multiple pictures, which the technician then handed to me.

"The baby is perfectly fine." She smiled. Relief washed over me as I looked at the small bean.

I was wheeled back to the room, where I found Stu and Billy waiting for me. I gulped, absolutely terrified, but I knew I had to tell them.

"I'll leave you three alone. We should be bringing your discharge papers in shortly." I laid back in the bed with the pictures in my hands.

"How are you feeling?" Billy asked as Stu staed at my arm.

"Scared." I squeaked.

"Well I'm sure, you were just attacked." Stu pointed to your bandaged limbs.

"That's not why I'm scared." I shook as I handed the photos over to Billy. His face scrunched in confusion, then quickly turned into shock as he saw the words printed on the one.

'HI MOMMY'

"You- You're-"

"Yeah."