Mother daughter dates <3

You of course already knew Lizzie from Marvel, but the director wanted you to appear super close on camera for your new movie since you were playing a tight knit mother daughter duo. They sent you on 'dates' to spend time together and just grow and strengthen your relationship with each other. One of the things they recommended which made you all laugh at your first meeting, was to watch some shows and movies together that give off the same vibe. 'ginny & georgia' was one you both hadn't seen, and so right now you were sat in Lizzie's bed watching an episode of 'your' show.

You couldn't really focus on the show though, you'd been told earlier a bit more about the characters, and your character is adopted by Lizzie's. She's suffered a lot of trauma and is really dependent on Lizzie's character because of that, including her needing her when she has panic attacks which are a key issue for your character. You learnt today your character has a couple of coping methods that you're either going to struggle to not relapse yourself or not to get attached to Lizzie, because even though you're acting you really are building up a relationship with each other, and honestly that was the one you were most concerned about When they were mentioned it didn't seem to bother Lizzie, but you couldn't even talk about some of the things, they're just things you wish you could've had in your own life..

So when you're watching the show and it comes to one of Georgia's panic attacks you can't help but shift uncomfortably, she manages to calm herself down so you don't appear uncomfortable for too long. Lizzie still noticed your shift and she reached out to stroke your hair out of your face then she grabs your hand to hold on her lap. You manage to watch the episode, feeling fine with what you're watching, but longing for a closer connection with a mother. Not even your mother, just someone who felt like a mother figure, you wanted the comfort yet it made you feel so uncomfortable and weird. You've always hid it well, but this character with Lizzie is already making it difficult and you haven't even filmed it yet.

You're startled out of your thought when Lizzie asks "shall we watch another episode? we're not too far through yet and I'm not too tired, how you doing?", you nod and she looks at you "you're not too talkative today, huh", to which you blush and look down. She just laughs slightly brushing the hair out of your face again since it fell when you moved your head, "hey that's okay, you don't have to talk if you don't want to honey". You give a small smile as a thank you and nod again, and you both move your focus to the tv once again.

After a little while Lizzie turns to you and says "You know, I was thinking. And well, you seem a bit down today so I thought now might be a good time to ask.. you know how our characters have a couple things they do to bond, I was thinking it might be easier for us to film those scenes if we've done something similar before? Only if you're comfortable of course my love", you blush at the pet name and idea and mutter a "what do you want to do?", and she just responds with "well (the director) said that our characters use skin to skin a lot, it might be weird doing that in front of a load of people when it's new for the both of us to do together. So maybe we could try now? You know, to get us both comfortable with each other?". Your mouth opens but nothing comes out, as you still just kind of look at her. She reaches out to stroke your hair "No pressure honey, I want you to be comfortable. You seem to still be pretty hesitant around touch with me, so this might help you settle into the relationship but it's totally upto you my love, I just want to be here for you and help you."

In response to her words you just start sobbing, you want that contact, you want someone to hold you but nobody had offered it before, and nobody has ever sounded as genuine as Lizzie does right now. She reaches out to cup your face "baby is this because you feel pressured or relief because you want to feel someone physically take care of you, you don't have to talk honey just nod once or twice", you nod twice in response and she doesn't hesitate to lift her own shirt over her head. She reaches out to grasp yours waiting for your nod before she removes your shirt too and pulls you onto her lap.

She holds you close to her, laying your head on her chest and keeping hold of the back of your head with one hand. The other strokes your back as she gently rocks you both whispering "shh shh it's okay baby I've got you", while intermittently pressing kisses to your head.

She pauses for a moment and you're realising she's probably looking at your arm, you've coped in some unhealthy ways that she wasn't aware of. But to your surprise she just gently strokes her finger along your arm and then manoeuvres you so she can bend down and press gently soft kisses to your scars, making you feel so truly loved. Your eyes start to flutter shut at the movement.

She continues to just hold you as she then shifts to lay down with you, uttering "close those eyes, angel. I'm right here and I'm not leaving you", continuing to press kisses to your head and arm until you fall into the most peaceful sleep you've had in a very long time.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

A/N  sorry if this feels a bit all over the place🙃