Traumatised

You had noticed your mom had been a little more distant from you lately. You know from experience this tends to happen when she's hiding something from you, yeah she's not very good at that, but just with you, she hates lying to you.

You knew she'd recently asked Wanda to be her girlfriend but that wasn't a secret, you loved Wanda and considered her another mother so you knew it couldn't be that.

It was just after dinner and you were headed to her room to ask what was going on, you knew sometimes she struggled to talk about these things because of her past so you helped when you could.

You were walking pretty quick singing a song that had been stuck in your head all day. In your worry for your mother, you forget to knock on the door and just open it straight away. To your utter surprise and honestly disgust you see Wanda laying on the bed completely naked and your mother between her legs only in her underwear. You freeze, mouth wide open, not expecting this and equally not knowing what to do. Until you snap out of it, Wanda's eyes meeting yours and widening. But she's cut off by her pleasure and you quickly shut the door. Your mother didn't even notice until she was, you know, done with what she was doing and Wanda told her.

"Shit Wanda what do we do?", just at the thought Wanda goes bright red not exactly wanting her girlfriends daughter to walk in on them let alone see her completely naked. She starts to panic because she wants this to work, she wants you to like her and she's pretty sure they just ruined that. "I don't know, Nat. I wanted her to like me, I think we were finally getting somewhere and now..", Nat cuts her off "Hey, no. We'll work it out. She's a good kid, and she does like you. Yes this is awkward but it doesn't ruin your relationship with her, okay?", wanda just nods in response.

"Right, I'm gonna wash my face, and go talk to her. You go shower and then join us? We can just have a chill night, it's already kind of late so maybe just watch some movies and stuff, yeah?", wanda responds "yeah okay, I'll um see you down there".

Your currently sat in the empty living room, rubbing your eyes hoping it somehow clears the image of your mother and Wanda. That's until you hear footsteps so you raise your head. But you quickly look back down when you meet your mothers eyes and you blush at the embarrassment of walking into her room. You squeeze your eyes shut and start apologising "mom I'm so so sorry I should've knocked I shouldn't have just walked in It's just I was so worried something was going on because you'd been more distant lately that I didn't even think and I just wanted to check on you but now I don't think I'll ever be able to look you both in the eyes again it's like burned into my brain and I hate it I don't want to have ever seen Wanda naked ever ew no", she actually chuckles at your rambling "woah woah baby, hey slow down".

She sits down next to you and you look at her quickly shuffling away. "No baby hey, why are you moving away from me?", "mom are you joking? You just had your head between your girlfriends legs and".. "okay okay I get it. But I've cleaned myself up, you don't have to move from me".

You blush at her words but stop shuffling away. You mumble an "okay". After a moment of silence she laughs and you look at her surprised and with a questioning look. She says through her laughs "babe I mean you knew we were together, you know we have sex, no it's not ideal you saw but I'd like to think we're close enough to just laugh this off and move on right?" Finishing with another laugh, which you join in on after a minute. "Yeah can we just pretend that this never happened?" Your mom nods in agreement.

Wanda soon appears lingering by the door, she's bright red and as you both turn to look at her she stutters "um can- should- um- can i". You just look at her asking "are you clean?" Which she turns redder at just offering a slow nod, so you turn to your mother, which she also nods "yeah she showered, honey". So you get up, feeling awful for the embarrassed woman lingering by the door and you hug her tight "I'm so sorry for just walking in Wanda, i should've knocked. But we can just forget about it, it never happened okay?". She responds "wait you don't hate me?", you hold her tighter at the question "no! no i don't hate you at all! i mean i wish I hadn't seen it but nothing would ever make me hate you, i see you as another mother Wanda, i love you". She clings to you for a little, pulling away to kiss your head. You both join Nat back on the couch and you decide to watch a movie.

"Actually guys, the last thing I'll say about it is please at least lock the door next time you decide to have sex while I'm at home, okay?. Your mom responding with a laugh "yes baby we will", "thank you, I love you both". As you cuddle into them both, laying your head on wandas shoulder and holding your moms hand.