Wedding

You are Chris Evans' daughter and Scarlett is your Godmother (and on screen mother of course😉)

Today was your favourite aunt's wedding! You are actually her maid of honour and you've got a plan to surprise your aunt Scarlett.

But first at the ceremony you surprise her by giving a bit of a speech. You hate public speaking and she knows that and there's quite a lot of people here but you wanted to do this for her.

"Hi everyone. I just want to say I'm so glad we're here to celebrate Scarlett and Colin's wedding today. I've known my aunt Scarlett all of my life, she's always been there for me and she's truly one of the sweetest people alive. For once, she's found someone who genuinely makes her smile, which she deserves so much, so Colin thank you for making my aunt happy. I love how much you two adore each other and you are honestly made for one another. You deserve to have someone always there for you.

I'm not someone who's used to people standing by me, even my 'mom' left me, but" you turn to look at Scarlett,
"You've never treated me like anything other than your daughter, and you're the best mother I could've asked for. Thank you for being my favourite person, I love you momma and I'm so ready to celebrate for you both tonight!!"

After you're done you hear clapping and you look to Scarlett again to see her in tears. Colin comes over to you and gives you a hug, thanking you for the kind words, as you hear your aunt shout "get over here!", so you pull away and allow your aunt to hug you, squealing when she pulls you onto her lap to hold you as close as possible, you're laying your head on her shoulder as she holds the back of you head. She leans her head down to kiss your shoulder muttering "I love you so so so much baby, that was the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me". You squeeze her tighter saying "I love you more momma, you're the best, it was easy to say those things about you".

**Later on your arrive at the venue for their after party.

So you and your dad have been practising a song for her for the after party, it didn't quite fit the vibe for the actual wedding ceremony. You've always loved this song and often tease Scarlett by singing it, though secretly you know you both love it.

When it comes to a right time, you throw a thumbs up towards your dad, while running to where Scarlett is and grabbing her hands. "Y/n what are you doing?", where you respond "shhh just trust me okay" and you pull her to a seat in-front of the stage that your dad placed there. You actually hate embarrassing yourself so you cup her cheeks saying "I'm doing this because I love you", kissing her cheek and running on stage.

"Heyy everyone, so I wanted to do something for Scarlett which I thought would be funny, and I dragged my dad into it because I'm too embarrassed to do it alone! Hope you enjoy!"

As you finish saying that you glance to Scarlett noticing an adorable confused look still on her face, making you smirk and wink at her. The band begin to play the song, and you start singing "I've followed my heart into the fire, got burned got broken down by desire, I've tried I've tried but the smoke in my eyes left me blurry, blurry and blind", your dad continues "I've picked all the pieces up of the ground, I've burned all my fingers but that's gone now..." until you both sing the chorus together and just enjoy singing the song. You both get really into it, jumping up and down and pretending to play the guitar "this is my kiss goodbye, you can stand alone and watch me fly, 'cause nothings keeping me down, I'm gonna let it all up, come on and say right now, right now, right now".

At the end you can see Scarlett and everyone else in the room laughing hysterically since you're both not the best of singers. But you can't even be embarrassed when you see her open her arms for you and you jump into her arm cuddling into her, telling her "I love you so much aunt scarly and I'm so glad you've found someone who truly makes you happy you deserve it". She holds you tighter, attacking your head with kisses "i love you more, my love. thank you for always making me happy".

————————

A/N not sure how to feel about this one lol, also if anyone has ideas feel free to message me <3