LIZZIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

˚ ༘✿ ⋆。y/n is Robbie's youngest sister, whose always been a little too obsessed with her brother's wife (I mean who isn't?) ˚💐

Today was a rather busy day for Lizzie, not that it was expected. She usually has pretty quiet birthdays, but this year she of course has Robbie, and she was lucky enough to see her family this time, as they weren't all busy working like usual.

Just as she sat down on the couch, ready to relax for the rest of the day, the doorbell starting ringing repeatedly. She was a little confused as she wasn't expecting anyone to visit them, but just as she was about to get up, Robbie popped his head into the living room and told her "I'll go see who it is, you keep your cute butt on that chair." His words made her giggle but she listened nonetheless and waited patiently to find out who was at the door.

Y/n pov🌷

Waking up this morning, I instantly get a reminder that it's Lizzie's birthday today. So I send a message to wish her happy birthday, before I completely forget to do so.

Lizzie is the first partner of my brother's that I actually really like

Lizzie is the first partner of my brother's that I actually really like. See, both Robbie and I are very much family people; he's also my favourite sibling. We've always been the closest, maybe due to the fact that we work together on songs from time to time. So that means we often spend a lot of our free time together, and most of Robbie's previous partners haven't liked that at all.

After work today, I've decided that I'm going to go visit Lizzie and Robbie. One: because I miss them; two: BECAUSE ITS LIZZIES BIRTHDAY OF COURSE.

˚ ༘✿ ⋆。˚ ༘✿ ⋆˚ ༘✿ ⋆。

When I arrive, I can't help but constantly knock on the door, forcing them to hurry to answer the door. What can I say, I'm an inpatient person.

After only a few seconds I'm greeted by my wonderful brother, who does actually have a smile on his face when he sees me, despite my annoying actions.

"Hey Robbie" I utter as I quickly greet him, and then rush past him into the house, looking for his other half.

"Oh there's the birthday girl! Hi." I mumble as I practically fling myself towards her, forcing her to lay down on the couch, while I cuddle into her.

I feel her chest vibrate as she chuckles at me, before she says "Hi lovey, I wasn't expecting you today."

I look up at her in disbelief, "ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY LIZZIE. OF COURSE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ME."

Her eyes widen slightly at my loud response, and then she rolls them, soon leaning down to rest her cheek on top of my head. "Yeah yeah, I should've known actually."

I hum to agree, reaching up with my pointer finger, to poke her cheek.

She scrunches her eyebrows a little at that, and when I proceed to repeatedly poke her face, she rolls her eyes and then moves her head quickly in an attempt to bite my finger. I can't help but pull my hand away, but then I start digging my fingers into her sides, she can't stop the squeal that escapes her lips.

I don't stop tickling her until she physically pulls me to lay on top of her, so I can't reach any longer. She wraps her arms around me tightly, letting out a little sigh, before mumbling "Gosh you totally are my annoying little sister, huh?"

She gets a toothy smile in response, and an eager nod, then I rest my head back on her chest, ready to spend time with my favourite people on a very special day.

˚ ༘✿ ⋆。˚ ༘✿ ⋆。˚ ༘✿ ⋆。˚ ༘✿ ⋆。

A/n this is so bad, wanted to post for Lizzie's bday of course but I may come back to this when I can be bothered to fix it