'I need you'

Okay so I may or may not have written this for one of my absolute favourite people on this planet, you deserve the world, I love you <3

           · · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

Waking up, after having the absolute worst sleep, is one of those nightmare moments I wouldn't wish upon anyone. A full day of hardwork ahead of me, including school work and filming, yet only a tiny amount of energy from the few hours of sleep I managed to have.

Drowning out the raised voices from downstairs, I'm blasting Taylor Swift, "You're on your own kid." for right now, there's nothing that dancing around to the best songs in your room can't fix.

As I pick my phone up to change the song, I see a message pop up from my favourite person.

Scarlett

Hey kiddo, I'm on my way to set now, would you like me to pick you up today?

Seeing a message from her makes me smile, we're currently filming a movie together and she's really taken me under her wing. Whether it's taking the blame when I mess up my lines, making sure I've eaten properly, helping me with my school work or including me in conversations with everyone, she has never failed to make me feel looked after when filming.

Y/n

Hey scar, if it's not too much trouble then yes, I would appreciate that!

See the reason she's asking me if I want her to take me is because the last few times we've been on set, I may or may not have had to walk. My parents were too busy, and I didn't have a bus or public transport that would take me to set. Let's just say Scarlett wasn't impressed when she drove past me, stopping to get me in the car with a gentle scolding about how dangerous it is for me to be walking such a large distance on my own.

Scarlett

Don't be silly! See you in a few minutes :)

I get my things together, so that I'm ready to go when Scarlett gets here. Grabbing my bag, I rush down the stairs to avoid my family, and quickly leave, waiting just outide for Scarlett's car to pull up.

The second she pulls up, I jump in, and I am instantly welcomed with a long warm hug. Scarlett's hugs are the best. They're so warm, and tight, everything feels okay when I'm in her arms. It's like she knows that this is exactly what I need.

She only pulls away after a few minutes because she has to drive us to set, so that we're not late, she told me she has a bad reputation for that so she's trying her best to be better.

Before she starts driving, she turns to me, dipping her head to catch my eyes with hers. "Hey." she mumbles as she brings her hand to my face, stroking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I mumble back a "Hello." as she squeezes my chin with a smile, before her smile turns into a cheeky smirk. "Scar? What?" she replies with "I may or may not have a present for you.." Turning to look at her, I simply ask "Why?" making her shake her head a little, as she reaches to the seats in the back of the car. I see her pull out a medium-sized wrapped present, making me pull a confused face. "Honey, you deserve it, just open it and see. I couldn't help myself when I saw it."

Giving her a questioning look, I take the present from her, and start to open it. I always hate the attention of these sorts of things so I'm sure I look a little uncomfortable.

When I open it up, I see a black widow Lego set, and part of me lets out a squeal, being excited for the gift, yet another part of me feels like crying because she clearly actually pays attention to what I like. And I love Lego.

I give her a toothy smile and thank her for the present, saying "Thank you so much Scarlett, I love it!"

She mirrors my bright smile, mumbling "You're very velcome sweet girl."

------

When we arrive on set we have to separate because we actually don't have any scenes together today unfortunately.

Scarlett walks me to my trailer first of all, since she of course parked right by hers. Despite me telling her she didn't need to do that, she simply shook her head, reaching her hand out to grab mine before tugging me along. It was only a few minutes, but we walked in a comforting silence for the most part, our hands intertwined as I felt her thumb caressing the back of my hand, in a reassurance that she's still there.

Once we do reach my trailer she lets go of my hand, and holds her arms wide for a hug. It makes me laugh but it doesn't take me long at all to collapse into her arms. She holds me close again, my head tucked into her neck, and she rests her cheek on top of my head. She starts to gently sway us, in a comforting motion, when I hear her ask "Is everything okay today lovebug?" I snuggle into her further, if that was even possible, responding with a gentle "I'm okay, just pretty tired."

"I'm sorry you're tired lovey, you get some well deserved rest after your scenes, okay? You finish at 9pm, and we start again at 7am tomorrow, so you've got some time." She says all of this as she pulls away a little and cups my face in her hands.

I give her a nod and a little "I will." She smiles and then mutters "I better get going unfortunately, I'll see you soon though."

She presses a lingering kiss to my forehead, then says "Bye baby." Getting a "Bye Scar." in response, before we both head to our own trailers.

I have around an hour before I have to head to film, so I decide to get some studying in, because I have exams coming up and I don't often have a lot of time to study because of work or because of stuff at home, so now is the perfect time.

Time passes quicker than I expected and I have to rush to set so that I'm on time for my scenes. When I finally get there, filming actually passed by rather quickly, this movie is really fun, although my scenes with Scarlett are better- they're often also 'heavier' so this doesn't feel as hard.

We finish up after a few hours, and I head back to my trailer. I pass by Scarlett who's on the set opposite for now, and she gives me a bright smile and wave, as well as blowing me a kiss. I repeat her actions, then continue back to my trailer.

It's now 9:30pm, and despite feeling a little tired, I decide to continue my studying from earlier, because it's important and I definitely haven't done enough lately.

I get way too focused on everything I need to learn and revise, that I don't realise how much time passes, that is until I hear a knock on my trailer door. I don't even bother to check the time because I already know it'll be Scarlett, and I just head to the door, opening it for her.

Without even a greeting she says "What are you still doing up y/n?" as she gently pushes me out of the way of the door so that she can let herself in. She pauses when she sees my table full of work and books, "Oh honey, you need some rest. Come here."

Despite telling me to 'come here' she does that for me, taking only a few seconds before she wraps her arms around me tightly. I feel her comforting hand rubbing my back, and I can't help when I just start sobbing, probably being way too overtired to think, seemingly taking her by surprise. She's gently shushing me as she instead grabs under my arms and lifts me up into her arms. "Shh shh shh" she mumbles as my legs wrap around her waist and her hand comes to cup the back of my head, while the other continues to rub reassuring circles on my back.

She holds me until I stop crying and start sniffling instead, then she walks us towards my bed and shifts to lay me down. There's a little whimper escapes my throat as she lets me go, but she soothes that with kisses all over my face, until I let out a giggle.

She switches on the little television I have in my trailer, choosing to play gilmore girls, knowing it's a comfort of mine. After that she moves back to my bed, curling under the covers right behind me, using a hand to stroke my hair. She rests her cheek on top of mine, shifting to place her lips against my temple so that she can press kisses there until I let my eyes fall shut. Heading off to dreamland, feeling safe in her arms.