Comfort

I don't care if this is good, not proofread... it's honestly just to help me but feel free to read...

—————————————————————-
Y/N POV

So I'm moving to university soon and it's safe to say I'm terrified (A/N this couldn't be more true).

Yes my life isn't perfect how it is but I hate change of all sorts. I don't want to live in a new place. I don't want to have new buildings each day that I'm going to struggle to find. I don't want everything to change. I hate drinking, I don't wanna go out. But I don't wanna be boring and have no friends.

And the cycle never ends... just on and on and on and on.. until I feel like I lose control of my emotions and my body and I'm stuck as an anxious ball unable to move.

This time I managed to send a message to my person.

As soon as her car pulled up I ran outside and jumped in

As soon as her car pulled up I ran outside and jumped in. I didn't speak, just rested my head on the window. And Scarlett just pulled away and focused on getting us to her place.

She was actually staying in a hotel right now because she didn't live here but was currently filming and so was here for work.

So we pulled up shortly, Scarlett wasn't staying too far from my house. Before I know it she's out of the car and opening mine while reaching out a hand for me. I grab it and keep tight hold of it, as she leads us both inside.

Without a question she lays down on the bed, patting the space for me, and instantly snuggling me into her. She's kind of used to this.

I'm startled when I hear someone in the room attached, yes it's a hotel, but it's a big one and so I couldn't see into the next part.

Scarlett noticed me jump a little and kissed my head whispering "it's just Lizzie baby" and she chuckled when I looked up at her with confused eyes. She kissed between my eyebrows while muttering "cutie" making me blush before she tells me "she came over once we finished filming this morning". I give her a subtle nod, before snuggling in closer to her.

Lizzie soon walks in, I've only met her once or twice, she super sweet but we're not close and this is kind of embarrassing for me. She gives a surprised sound at seeing us there saying "oh hey guys, everything okay?". Scarlett looks to me as if to say can I tell her so I just nod, not really caring anymore.

She just says "yeah it's okay, y/n's having a hard day", before kissing my head again a couple of times. I hear Lizzie sigh before she walks over and places a hand on my back while sitting in the space I left beside me. "I'm sorry you're having a hard time lovely, would you like if I gave you a cuddle too?", I pause for a moment before nodding but Lizzie doesn't move.

Scarlett gives a quick "y/n/n goes non-verbal sometimes but she nodded, she wants you to lay with us Liz". Lizzie just mumbles an "oh" before throwing an arm around my waist and spooning me tightly from behind. She's gives an amazing cuddle. I melt back into her which results in her pressing a kiss to the back of my head.

I grab lizzies hand from around my waist and hold it close to my face to gently kiss her hand as a thanks. Then I lean up to press a kiss to Scarlett's cheek, resting my head in the crook of her neck afterwards and closing my eyes to give into the exhaustion. Finally feeling safe with their arms wrapped tightly around me.