Babysitting

Scarlett can't get rose to stay with her mother so she calls you.

Scar: y/n I'm so sorry to ask you but I have to be on set today and I know you don't and rose just won't stop crying and screaming at me trying to get her to my moms. I can't leave her like this but I just I'm gonna be late for work and...

You: hey hey calm down, I'm on my way okay, I'll be five minutes.

Scar: thank you

You arrive at Scarlett's door, and she opens it with tears in her own eyes. She hates leaving her daughter and she equally hates what she feels is 'bothering' people. You quickly engulf her in a hug, whispering that everything's going to be okay, I've got rose, don't worry. You hold her till she's calmed down, rubbing her back, until she lets go. She quickly starts apologising "y/n I'm so sorry, I just didn't know what to do and now I'm panicking because I don't want to leave rose and I don't want to bother you and..", you quickly cut her off "woah woah deep breaths. Scar, look at me, there's no problem okay. I'm here and I love rose, I'd love to spend today with her and she will be absolutely fine. You need to calm down and get yourself to work, okay? I have everything sorted here."

Just as you finish reassuring Scarlett, Rose comes running through and jumps up at you "Y/N!!", so you pick her up and hold her on your hip "Hey Rosie, we're gonna have the best today together aren't we!", "YEAHH". "See scar, we're okay, she's alright now. You get yourself to work and message me if you need anything at all okay", you pass her her bag, phone and keys after seeing her nod. "Rosie let's say bye to mommy", she leans over giving Scarlett a hug, which she happily accepts and kisses her head before letting go. You pull her into a side hug since you still have rose on your hip, then you cup her cheek and kiss her forehead "have a good day scar, we'll see you later", "thank you, bye babys, thanks again for this y/n" she kisses both yours and roses head before leaving to go to work.

You turn to Rose, "so little one what should we do today, huh?", "I wanna draw!!", " sounds fun Rosie, let's go do that". As you move you both into the kitchen to draw, you decide to make something that might cheer Scarlett up. You'd recently printed out all your photos together since you'd known each other. You met her when you were just little on the set of avengers. Then you'd continued to work together and also spend some of your free time together so you had lots of memories captured through photos.

You had picked up the bag of stuff before you came over since you heard how stressed she sounded on the phone. So you had a cute little scrapbook, with stickers and pens to decorate. Rose was of course excited when she saw what you were doing so after she finished her picture for her mother, together you flicked through photos and wrote sweet notes for Scarlett as you put the scrapbook together. You did it in chronological order showing how long you really have been in each others lives, the first one you were just a shy four year old on set for the first time, and some of the most recent included you, rose and Scarlett cuddled together watching a movie, and another of you sweetly kissing Scarlett's cheek as she had a massive smile on her face.

You decide to write her a note and add it inside the front cover of the scrapbook.

" To my favourite,

I hope you like this, I can't quite believe how long we've been in each others lives. From me being that shy four year old who was clinging to you on the avengers set, to now being eighteen years old and us still being just as close.

You're my person.

Thank you for giving me a family.

I love you momma <3 "

On the back page you write "Our memories so far, and we have so many great ones to come".

For the front page you had a cute idea where you brushed paint onto your own hand in a pink colour, placing your palm down on the front page. Once dry, you instruct Rose to do the same with purple paint this time, and place her hand on top of where your hand print is. Afterwards you write "momma <3" over the hand prints and just let it dry.

"Hey Rosie we can surprise momma with that later, yeah? How about we eat and watch some movies?", "I wanna watch sing!", you laugh at that and just nod, ordering some pizza for you both "just cheese Rosie?", "yes please sissy", you look to her in surprise, she's never directly said that to you before. You grab her and pull her to sit on your lap, kissing the side of her head and just holding her close.

Once the pizza comes you both sit on the couch together, Rose climbs back into your lap and snuggles into you. You both watch sing, singing along to all the songs since this has been watched loads of times. You both don't even notice the door opening and Scarlett coming back in, until both you and Rose are screeching along to "set it all free" and you hear a giggle from the doorway. You smile at her and Rose jumps off your lap to run to her mom, who soon sits down next to you with rose on her lap. "Looks like you two had fun, huh", Rose nods excitedly and you agree "yeah we had so much fun, how was work?". She responds "yeah work was good, glad to be home with my babies though". You smile at her, kissing her cheek and lay your head on her shoulder so you can continue watching the film.

As the film finishes, you whisper to Rose, "go get our surprise", she gasps and jumps up running off to get it. Scarlett looks at you confused, you just laugh and say "just give her a minute". Rose quickly comes running back into the room, "come here little one" patting your lap for her. You wrap your arms around her, looking at Scarlett "Scar, we made this for you today. I know you've been stressed lately and I just wanted to remind you I'm here, always. And I think this will help show you how much". Rose looks up at you, a questioning look in her eyes, so you nod indicating for her to give Scarlett the scrapbook.

***This kind of vibe

You watch as she flips through it, eyes glazing over at your note as she reaches for Rose to hold her on her lap and she pulls you into your side so you can all look through the scrapbook together.

Scarlett turns to you after thanking Rose and kissing her head before she runs off to put her pjs on. "Thank you y/n. I love it so much. You're my person too. Now get over here and give mommy a cuddle".

You move to cuddle into her but fake gag "ew no, not referring to you as mommy I'll leave that to Rose". She just laughs in response "momma it is then" holding you tight and rubbing your back.