chapter 2

Gabi pov

I followed jaymi and olly through the front door into a massive open plan living room, dinner and kitchen, it was pale cream coloured walls and red accessories it was really stylish and a huge 50inch 3D tv in the corner. I stood in the door way taking in my new surroundings when I felt Olly stand next to me *Please use this place as your home, do you want see your bedroom* I nodded slowly and followed Jaymi and Olly up the spiral staircase and across the corridor there seemed to be many rooms this house is defiantly the biggest house ive been too, *i hope you like it we painted it this morning so careful the walls may be alittle wet* I opened the door and looked inside a massive room, a huge king sized bed, many wardrobe too many for the amount of clothes I own and the walls were painted purple I was gob smacked it was huge I walked further into the room and saw a door that went onto my own bathroom.

I turned around to olly and jaymi *this place is amazing I love it* *im glad you like it Gabi and here's a Ipad I know you will want to stay in touch with your friends* Jaymi spoke with a huge grin *I can't take this* I wasn't going to accept a ipad the only time I normally get present is my birthday and never something that cost this much, *Have it as a welcome present* there for no point in arguing Jaymi placed the ipad on the bed side table.

*Do you want a tour of the house or do you want me and Jaymi give you some space to settle into your own bedroom*

*Can I have a look around please* the boys nodded and jumped up and walked into the corridor the room across from me was a studio, I was shocked to see all the recording equipment they must be singers, the room next to that was Jaymi and Ollys but I didn't go in there room there was no need. We walked further down the corridor and stood outside a room *This is JJs Room* who was JJ I thought to myself have they oready adopted or fostered another child, I hope hes nice normally I don't get on with other children as they get jealous, I was snapped out my thoughts when jaymi spoke * JJ is in a band with me hes a lovely boy* I nodded to the boys, I actually like this place and Jaymi and Olly seem lovely, but I just want to go into my room and chill out its been a hard day.

*that's the end of the tour Gabi please use this place as your home, because we don't know what you eat we will go shopping tomorrow but how a domino's for tea *

*Mmm sounds yummy, do you mind if I wait in my room and unpack*

*of course not but first what pizza*

*Pepperoni please*

*on its way* jaymi giggled and walked down stairs with Olly, I love how the boys respect that I need space normally my Forster parents would be joined at my hip for he first few weeks, I made my way along the long corridor and back in my room and started to unpack my stuff, I placed all my pictures of me and my parents on the dressing table, I normally place them on the wall but they have just painted I dont want them get angry.

After putting my few clothes in a wardrobe and placing the suitcase under the bed i lay down and pulled out my phone, i wasn't surprised when i had no new messages i dont have any close friends. I looked on my face book and updated my status *New Foster family now living in London* once the status updated i scrolled through loads of random pictures. *Gabi your pizzas here, do you want me bring it up* This is amazing i thought to myself they would actually let me eat in my room, i am starting to like it here. I got up and put on my hoody and walked downstairs and Jaymi passed me my pizza i sat down on the sofa next to Olly and stared at the tv, they were watching britains got talent, i dont normally watch theses sort of programmes i normally just watch movies.

*So Gabi, what do you want to do tomorrow* Olly spoke whilst eating more pizza

*We don't have to do anything, im grateful you took me in, thats enough*

*No we want to treat you, how does Shopping sound*

*Sounds amazing* once we arranged to go shopping and we all eat the pizza i decided to take a showers and once i was done i lay down on my bed and text my cousin Maisie *Hey Maisie guess who's now living in London* I put my phone down as Maisie always replays really slow i started to drift of to sleep as i heard the front door shut *JJ, shhh Gabi has gone bed* Jaymi was trying to whisper but i could still hear the conversation *Dam, have i missed meeting her* Even though it sounded like JJ wanted to meet me i didn't want to meet anymore new people today i was happy with going to sleep.