Chapter 18

Gabi Pov

I knew my cousin wouldn't believe me she could literally read me like a book, but i didnt want to put anymore stress on anyone, it was hard enough with the house been burnt and 3 of us injured.

*Im ok Maisie, just a little in pain*

*Why don't we have a movie day then sit back and relax*

Maisie looked at the clock and turned back to face me *well a movie afternoon its gone4.30pm*

I nodded my head as Maisie put on love film and chucked me the remote, i quickly decided on watching grown ups, it normally cheers me up, im sure soon everyone will be back from hospital and i wouldn't be able to use the whole sofa to lye down.

Maisie's Pov

I was really worrying about Gabi i know there is something more wrong, but i dont want pressure her to tell me, i really hope she turns to someone, maybe she will talk to JJ like last time, but i still wouldn't know whats wrong as JJ still refuses to speak to me. I was quickly snapped away from my thoughts as Jaymi and Olly came back, Gabi still didnt take her eyes of the tv.

*Hey gabi how you feeling today* Olly said while sitting next to Gabi and removing the pillow she was leaning on and placing her head on his lap.

*In alot of pain but i should be ok* Olly started to whisper things into Gabis hair whilst messing with it, it was really cute and it seemed to relax Gabi loads, her whole body posture relaxed, i was so happy that the boys could cheer her up.

*Maisie Josh wants to know if its ok for him and Lauren come visit Gabi in the morning*

*Thats fine Jaymi there welcome anytime*

Jaymi smiled and quickly walked out the room on his phone im assuming he was ringing Josh. Within a few minutes he came back into the room with a huge smile on his face and sat down by Gabis feet.

*Gabi do you feel like visiting my mum for a home cooked meal*

*id love it Jaymi but you know im not aloud out the house for a few more days*

*that was the hospital, they told me its ok, my mum wants see us all after everything that happened*

*Ok, i will go get changed* Gabi went straight off upstairs to her room, and thankfully the clothes arrived earlier so she has alot of new clothes to choose from i slumped further down into the sofa and carried on watching the movie. I planned on spending tonight chilling out on my own, as JJ is with his girlfriend and wont be back till late and its over 1hours drive to Jaymis mums so i know they wont be back till really late.

Gabi Pov

I forced my self to get dressed, i didn't want show Jaymi i didn't want to go and meet his mum for the first time properly, that would be selfish, she seems a really nice women after speaking to her on FaceTime, but I'm not n the mood i just want to lock myself in the bedroom and forget about the world.

I decided on wearing my blue skinny jeans and a baggy jumper, and left my hair down and wavy, i didn't have time to straighten it even if i did i couldn't be bothered. once i finished applying little foundation and mascara i looked in the mirror, and moaned at my own reflection i was really starting to feel worthless, ugly and not wanted anywhere.

*Gabi are you done we really need to get going* Jaymis shouting snapped me out of my thoughts and i stopped telling myself negative points about my reflection and grabbed all my stuff and made my way downstairs.

2hours later

jackie seems lovely, ever since i arrived i felt at home and conftable. jackie and olly were in the kitchen finishing the dinner whilst me and Jaymi where sat in the living room and looking at the recent fan mail he received it was amazing some of the stuff the fans sent it must of took ages, as most stuff was hand written and A4 books.

jaymi passed me a pink envolp and looked at him confused while he was smiling back at me, i flipped over the letter and noticed it was addressed to me. i opened the letter to see a lovely get well soon card it had around 20mini messages of various people all with twitter names, i looked at the from again and i smiled loads they really brought my mood up.

*Jaymi your fans are amazing*

*I know i love all the fan mail i get, oh heres another for you Gabi miss popular* I grabbed the blue envolp of Jaymi and ripped it open it felt like my birthday i loved it, it was another get well soon card, a piece of paper fell out and landed on my lap but i read the card anyway *Hope you get better soon Gabi love all jcats* i smiled loads and opened up the paper, it was typed up in a bold font and read

Gabi you worthless piece of shit

Nobody wants you here , the boys hate you and feel sorry for you. why don't you do us all a favour and just leave London and go back to where ever you came from, all you do is cause trouble, your life is a complete mess but stop messing everyone elses up. Just remember Gabi nobody wants a messed up orphan.

I quickly put the note in my pocket, who ever was sending me hate was right nobody really wanted me, i was a complete mess and hurt George and josh. I felt like letting the front go and breaking down but i didn't want Jaymi or Olly worrying so i quickly replaced my upset face with a huge smile, before passing the card Jaymi so he could read it.

Maisies pov

I jumped out of my skin as i heard the front door bang shut, i must of fell asleep whilst watching a movie, i quickly rubbed my eyes and sat up and looked across to the door t see JJ locking it, once he turned around he gave me another funny look which made everything awkward again. Thats it i thought to myself this is my only chance to find out what his problem is i cannot live with someone that makes me feel awkward in my own home especially since i don't know why he is doing it. I quickly stood up before clearing my throat to get JJs attention, he soon looked across to me with a blank expression

*JJ what have i done to you*

(if theres any mistakes sorry ive wrote this on my phone with no spell checker

i might not be able to update every day like normal, ive bought a gutiar and its going take alot of my time learning how play it, sorry

Anyway

How do you think Gabi will cope with getting bullied and hated on???

What do you think is JJs problem towards Maisie??

Leave your thoughts in my comments :-) and vote :-p

Will update as soon as i can)