chapter 15

Ollys pov

i had finally arrived at the hospital and It had gone 5am, it took ages traveling back due to traffic, i made my straight towards the children ward to find Gabi and Jaymi. Soon as i found the room i looked thought the glass to see Gabi was fast asleep and Jaymi was frooze staring at the heart machine deep in thought, i slowly opened the door trying not to wake Gabi from her sleep and neither Gabi or Jaymi moved, i slowly walked across the room and leaned over the chair putting my arms around Jaymi, he turned his head to face me before holding onto one of my arms. After a couple of seconds Jaymi got up and we both sneaked Out of the room not disturbing Gabi.

*Olly, George has been a wake a couple of hours* i stopped Jaymi before he could contuine

*That is good news Jaymi*

*it is Olly, the doctors think he has suffered slight brian damage as he cannot remember non of the fire*

*atleast hes alive Jaymi, have you let the press know as there are loads of camera outside the hosital*

*no, i snapped at Mark earlier as i was worried about George before he came around i havent heard of him since,Olly Gabi is aloud to go home once she wakes up but we dont have a home* I could see that Jaymi was about to start crying as his eyes filled with water, it hadnt hit me untill know we couldnt go back home as it was practically burnt down and is going to take alot of work to make it liveable again.

*Jaymi, i will sort it untill then we could always move into a hotel*

i heard a small cough coming from across the hall so i turned to see who it was and it was Maisie looking very tired

*You are not going into a hotel, stop at mine untill you can sort something*

*we cannot do that Maisie, there is 4 of us with JJ we cannot impose that much*

*You took in my couison its the least i can do, i have a huge place anyway with 3 spare rooms, so you wouldnt be imposing and im not taking No for a answer*

*ok Maisie but i promise it will only be for a few days untill we sort something out*

josh Pov

*josh, you are aloud to go home, but you have to keep your foot up as much as possible and rest, and donnot try and walk without the crutchs* i nodded as the nurse was looking over my file i was happy i was aloud to go home finally, but more importantly it means i can go and see Gabi and George. Once i signed a couple of pieces of paper proving that i Understood what i had to do, i grabbed both my crutches and tryed to get off the bed, i struggled alittle but so Lauren helped me up and walked by my side down the long white corridors.

*Lauren, im going to see Gabi and George before we go* Lauren nodded and we walked towards the childrens ward, as it was closer to the burns unit, once we arrived at the room where Gabi was Jaymi, Olly and Maisie left the room so me and Lauren could go in as there was only aloud three in the room at once. soon as we entered the room Gabi smiled, she was looking ok other than a few bandages covering burns

*Hey Gabi how you feeling*

*im feeling ok Josh, very sore though thank you for coming in and trying to save us*

*id do it over again Gabi, Gabi this is my girlfriend Lauren*

Lauren walked towards the bed and hugged Gabi while they both said hi, we were in the room with Gabi for about 10 minutes before we left to go and see George. we finally arrived to ward 45 George was moved out of intensive care this morning, but was put in a private room because

there was paps all over the hospital. Lauren took a seat outside the room with JJ and Somaira whilst i went inside to George and Dom. Dom looked at the door and gave me a faint smile as i hobbled across to the side of Georges bed wobbling abit as im not use to using crutches.

*george are you awake mate* i spoke no louder than a whisper as Georges eyes slowly flicked open, he looked dreadful he was still full of wires leading to different machines, and had a oxygen mask over his face. George eyes landed on mine and he gave me a small smile

*George, thank god you dont know how worried i have been, im sorry i couldnt visit you earlier stupid hostial rules* george lifted his right arm and pulled the oxygen mask down and Dom left so that we could talk

*Josh, thank you so much for trying to rescue me Jaymi has told me everything, im sorry you got hurt you should of left us in there*

*George, i was not going to leave you in a burning building you are my best mate, band mate and practically my brother, i was not standing back im just sorry i couldnt of got to you quicker and stopped you getting hurt so much* I felt a tear fall from my eyes as i had a flash back of been in the burning building

*well thank you Josh, it means the world to me i really cannot wait get out of this hospital, so i dont have to see white anymore, or eat horrid hospital food*

*when can you leave have they told you*

*They think in a few days, then i have to have my banages changed every other day and i wont be able to leave a bed in a few weeks because of the burn healing on my stomche*

*atleast you havent got spend long in here mate, and you get to stay in bed , so whos going to be your personal servent* i decided there was no point of been depressed now i know George is going to be ok my little mission was to try and keep him cheerful as hospitals are depressing and boring.

*well, i heard JJ say he will make me coffee for a year, when i wasn't responding* George slightly giggled to himself it was obvious he was feeling alot better.

*they are going regrett that, and otherwise i think i will get some help from the hosital*

* we will all take care of you anyway George, all of us i just may be a little less help because of my leg* i said pointing down to my leg, in a way i was happy that i didnt see Geroge in intensive care or been pulled out of the burning house as i doubt id be able to speak to him normally id just be crying, like everyone else.

Maisie's Pov

I left the hospital a hour ago Gabi is aloud home at dinner time, so it gave me chance to get home and clean the spare room. I rushed up the stairs and started to remove all the boxes out of the littlest of spare rooms and into the pantry, it was all my stuff i still hadnt finished unpacking from when i moved out of my mums house. I was thankful that i owned my own business of teaching children to ride ponies, it meant that i could hire staff for the next few weeks and concentrate on looking after Gabi and making sure everyone was feeling at home.

I made up all three beds i was happy to help but alittle worried how me and JJ are going to be, he still hadn't spoke to me. soon as i arrived at the hospital yesterday he practically rushed out out the room and avoid me the whole time, if it carries on i will have to ask what i have done. I really don't want it to be a awkward around us as it will affect everyone living in the house and Jaymi and Olly have enough stress with the fore and there best mates been injured.

(I dont think this chapter much :-/ sorry for slow update been busy, will update as soon as i can)