Chapter 22

Somaira Pov

everyone was over at mine and Georges house, Josh and JJ were playing fifa, whilst George and Gabi were lying on our king sized bed watching Finding nemo, as Georges burn was really hurting and he needed to lye down. Lauren and  Jess were having a girly chat on the sofa, complaining at the boys for shouting at the screen every time they scored and Olly and Jaymi had popped out to the shops but were returning later, I was just finishing off all the Coffees and felt like i was working in a cafe making  8 cups, all with different amounts of sugars and strengths. I carried JJ and Josh cup in and they mumbled a thank you not taking there eys of the screen, i took Jess and Laurens in and they said thank you and continued to chat. I decided to go and Join George and Maisie upstairs, so i carefully placed the 3 cups on a tray along with a packet of biscuits and made my way upstairs. 

*Hey babe, brought you coffee do i mind if i join you*

*Of course not* George moved across slightly and patted the bit of bed next to him, it was really cosy the curtains were drawn and both Gabi and George were using the snugges and were practically lying on each other. 

*films finished George, do you want me leave you and Somaira alone*

*Of course not, what film shell we watch, Gabi you choose otherwise George will make us watch something scary* 

Gabi giggled and flicked through all the moved on love film and she decided to watch Life as we know it. I snuggled up to George Little more and got comfy whilst he sipped on his coffee.

30 minutes later

I noticed that there was something wrong with Gabi, she hadn't spoken two words since she put the movie on and just stared out the window not even watching the tv, i turned to George and he was fast asleep, the painkillers hes taking really did make him sleep loads compared to normal, i slowly lifted my body away from George and moved across the bed, Gabi only noticed i sat near her when i slightly brushed past her arm as i placed my self down. 

*Gabi are you ok*

*Yeah im fine* Gabi said alittle to fast it was completely obvious that she was lying

*Are you sure you can talk to me about anything, im here for you* 

*No honestly its nothing just alittle tired* 

*well im going go downstairs why don't you go take a nap with George* I got up and left the room it was obvious that something was bother Gabi but i didn't want push her too far, i hardly know her but i would defiantly speak to someone about it maybe Jaymi or JJ. 

Once i reached the bottom of the steps i found JJ pinning Jess to the floor, constantly ticking her. *Ok JJ stop i can't breathe* Jess managed to say through laughing

*Nope* JJ said whilst popping out the P, Lauren and Josh just watched laughing

*Babe please stop i carnt breathe*

*Next time  don't tell me im crap at fifa* JJ said through kissing Lauren, he slowly got up and sat on the sofa and carried on playing on the xbox boys and there toys. 

JJ pov 

*I want a go, just to show you i can beat Josh like you can't* Lauren said whist literally snatching the remote out of my hand and playing fifa, i was happy my eyes had gone blurry and that is what caused me to loose the last game. Somaira came down and sat down next to me

*JJ can i speak to you a second*

*Yeah sure whats the matter*

*come in the kitchen* Somaira got up and walked into the kitchen, it really not like Somaira to turn to me we are mates but not really that close, i quickly got up and followed her panicing