Chapter 20

Maisie Pov

I rolled over to check the time and it was 3oclock in the morning, i couldn't sleep i felt bad for not recognizing JJ and not speaking earlier forcing him to leave the room, this is all my fault i knew when i was younger i was doing wrong ignoring him as we were close friends but i thought he just want to speak to tell me how i broke his friends heart by splitting up with him.

I knew that Olly, Jaymi and Gabi are back and all in bed i heard them coming in but i didn't feel like talking to anyone so i just stopped in my room and looked at the walls. I picked up my oneise from the side of the bed, deciding to go downstairs maybe i would fall alseep on the sofa. I made my self a wispa hot chocolate and slumped down on the sofa not bothering to switch on the tv as i didnt want to wake anyone up. a few moments later i heard someone walk across the landing and use the toilet and walk back i followed the noise trying to work out who i woke up, it was clearly JJ as he was on the same side of the corridor as me.

Does this mean he carnt sleep either? Did i wake him up? will he want to talk? is he upset or happy? all the thoughts were going through my mind at once but i know i need to speak to him so i decided to go upstairs, once i got to his door i slightly tapped so only he would hear and it wouldnt wake anyone up *JJ its Maisie you still awake* i whispered into the door whilst slowly tapping again. The door opened up and JJ looked knackered he clearly hadn't been asleep

*JJ we need to talk* i spoke but quietly

*Come in maisie i agree* JJ moved from the door allowing me to walk inside, once i was fully in the room JJ shut the door behind us, so that no one else woke up or heard the conversations and flicked on the lamp so we had some light, i felt awkward but i knew i had to speak first after all it was me that said we needed to talk

*JJ, im sorry i ignored you back in high school i thought that you were just going to tell me how i was wrong for splitting up from Joey , i had no idea you liked me*

*I didnt just like you Maisie, i had a huge crush on you and when you wouldn't speak to me it hurt alot not having you in my life, i thought i did something to upset you*

*JJ can we forget about it all im sorry, and we need to get along for Gabi's sake*

*I carnt just leave it Maisie, seeing you again has brought all the feeling back* JJ took a short breath, before continuing

*Maisie, you are an amazing girl, really pritty and the most caring person i know, i truly like you and i think its more than just a crush*

*JJ you have a girlfriend that you love this cannot be happening*

*I know Maisie and i love Jess but i have strong feelings for you, and they are just getting worse, every time i speak to you or see you and you don't even like me back no doubt you still hate me and don't want see me like in high school*

*JJ i never hated you, i missed you too but i thought you would just complain about what i did to joey and found it easier to stop speaking to you and once i finished high school i forgot about everything and carried on with my life, yes i didn't recognize you when i met you weeks ago but you have changed so much but i would never hate you JJ* I looked at JJ whos worried face slowly changed into a smile, i took a short breathe before continuing

*but no matter what feelings you have JJ, you have a girlfriend so it doesn't matter id never do anything while your still with Jess but we can always go back to just friends i miss Jamie who i use to spend time with in high school* JJ smiled and walked across to me and pulled me into a hug which totally caught me off guard

*I missed you too much , im happy ive got my friend back but please dont forget about me again*

i whispered *i wont* into JJs bare chest causing him to have goosebumps on his six pack of the heat of my breathe,i slowly removed myself from JJs arms, i instantly felt better that we had sorted it and now i can have my old friend back into my life and nothing will be awkward.

*Now i feel better, im going back to bed and getting some sleep night JJ* JJ gave me another quick hug before whispering night and i left the room leaving my hot chocolate downstairs and crawling back into bed, i really did hate late night no doubt i will be tired tomorrow.

Gabi Pov

I was suddenly woken up by bedroom doors shutting, i rolled over to look at my pink alarms clock it was 4.00am who on earth had been up at this time. I snuggled back into my duvet and tried to get to sleep but the pain from the burns was hurting, so i made my self go downstairs for some painkillers.

After i took the tablets and had a drink of juice, i was wide awake so i decided to go back to bed but play on my ipad for a while so that i didn't wake anyone else up. I turned on the ipad and instantly got blinded by the light so turned down the brightness and decided to check my twitter. I scrolled down all my mentions of Get well soon tweets, there were a few hate:-

@123Jcat "you should live on the streets because you will never be wanted "

@iLoveMonkeys - "You probably caused the fire you should feel guilty"

@CoffeeGeorge - "You were never wanted only adopted out of pity"

I tried to ignore them all but it was hard no matter how many times i read get well soon or positive tweets the hate tweets would always stick in my head. I closed down the App as i couldn't cope with reading anymore hate i really wonder if i should just go and leave, it would make everything easier for the boys, they would be able carry on with there career and i bet George deep down hates me for causing the fire it was me that complained until we made cakes.

After everything it just makes me want my parents, i know my mum would give me a huge hug and tell me everything is going to be oright, and my dad would try and cheer me up. I looked down and my locket and stared at the picture inside, i was loosing all hope nothing is going to go right for a stupid orphan, i know my parents would be disappointed how there baby girl had turned out to be a mess that just causes trouble.

I decided i needed to escape the world so i grabbed Maisie's ipod that she borrowed me, and put it on shuffle and made sure it was turned up full though my dr beatz JJ bought me the other day. I listened to a few random songs, before Yellow by cold play came on, my eyes instantly filled with tears as i remembered my dad

FLASH BACK

"Princess, don't be sad, everything will be oright" my dad softly spoke as i sat down on his knee, tears fell from my eyes remembering how i fell out with my best friend in school.

"come on Gabi" i snuggled into my dads chest as he slowly kissed my hair and started to softly sing to calm me down

*look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

yeah they were all yellow *

I smiled into my dads chest, he always managed to cheer me up with that song, i looked out of my bedroom window at stared at the bright stars in the sky.

"come on princess, time for bed your got school in the morning" My dad picked my up and placed me into my Disney princess bedding and tucked me

"Night dad i love you"

"night princess, i love you too to the moon and back" my dad kissed my head and walked out of my bedroom.

END OF FLASHBACK

How i wished i could go back to been in year 1 and having my parents with me everyday, that was the first memory i have of my dad and i will never forget it. I listened to the whole song and tears escaped my eyes and soaked my pillow as i watched the night sky through the window, staring at the brightest star.

(Huge thank you to @3eekyJcat4ever for helping me out with the hate tweets. Ive made this chapter longer as over the next week i wont be able update as much. Please vote and leave comments)