Chapter 8

Jaymi Pov

once JJ told me about Gabi been bullied and that is why she ran away, i felt bad for her it must be horrible going through changing houses all the time after loosing both your parents never mind been bullied as well. I was alittle gutted that she wouldn't open up to me or Olly but i am happy she is turning to someone. I got snapped away from my thoughts as i heard a creep upstairs and Gabi making her way down. I gave gabi alittle smile before speaking

*Gabi, i hope you are okJJ has told me i promise i will make everything better i will visit the school today*

*Thank you im so sorry for shutting myself away from you Jaymi*

*no babe dont be i totally understand if you want talk to this numpty you can i am happy you have got someone to turn too, but please dont run away again we were all really worried*

Gabi laughed at JJ who was stood with a shocked face, because i just called him a numpty before whispering *I promise Jaymi im so sorry* I gave Gabi a smile and within seconds she was out the door with JJ.

Gabi Pov

I really enjoyed my day with JJ, we went sight seeing all over London we had to keep stopping as JJ would get noticed by a fan but all the fans seem to be nice and it just made my day better speaking to some of them. Jaymi had been in school and they were speaking to the bunch of girls and told me to take tomorrow of and start back on Monday which i was happy about i don't have to face anyone for a few days and it will give me time to get to know everyone. I finished getting in my onesie and made my way downstairs, after grabbing my phone, we all decided to have a movie night *Olly,Jaymi,George,Josh,JJ and me*. my phone began to buzz so i answered it while Josh was putting paranormal activity in the dvd player.

From Maisie - *Hey Gabi, are you ok you worried me yesterday*

To Maisie *Im ok now, school have let me have tomorrow off so i don't go back till Monday*

From Maisie *Thats good few days off can i come see you tonight not seen you since you got to London*

I snapped out my phone and looked upto Jaymi and Olly who were sat on one sofa

*Jaymi can Maisie come over please i haven't seen her in weeks* Jaymi and olly looked at each other before Jaymi spoke

*Of course she can hun, does she want any of us go and pick her up*

*i think she will be ok, she drives but have you got your address* Jaymi gave me his address and i was so happy they agreed to allowing Maisie come over i have really missed my cousin.

To Maisie *They said you can come over :) the address is 43 london street st456hh, see you soon*

from Maisie *on my way thats only a 2 minute drive*

I placed my phone down and looked at the tv which had been paused and i gave George a confused look *we decided we might as well wait for your cousin to come before playing it* I nodded to Geroge, i was happy to have a few minutes i really dont link scary movies, i watch mirrors before and i couldn't look in a mirror for weeks, i know i arent suppose to watch scary movies as there normally 18+ but i do anyway.

*Gabi have you spoke to Ash with not going school* Josh asked whist wiggling his eyebrows at me, causing me and George to giggle.

*No, i haven't speaking to him is what got me bullied* once i spoke i looked down at my feet and sighed i didn't really want to stop speaking to Ash i didnt want to loose my only friend at school but if its the only way of not getting bullied im going have to.

*Gabi, ignore them babe speak to who you want to, wernt you suppose to be meeting up with him this weekend* jaymi sounded really worried as he spoke, i just replied with a short nod.

*You meet him then, arrange it he can always just come here to hangout*

*really Olly, i dont want keep bringing people here and you feel like im spending notime with you all*

*Its totally find Gabi, but how about we do something alittle different how about Thorpe park*

*What thope park, you would really take us to there to spend the day*

*Yes gabi me and olly were going to go anyway, so why don't you ask Ash and we will leave you both alone in the park*

I quickly jumped up and ran across to Jaymi and Olly and gave them both a hug at the same time ive never had Foster careers who take me places, as they could never normally afford, i let go of Jaymi and Olly and grabbed my phone and ran towards the kitchen to ring Ash. After a few rings he picked up

*Hey Ash its Gabi*

*Gabi, ive been worried when you weren't answering the phone or in school*

*Sorry alot went on over past 24 hours but im wondering if you still want meet up tomorrow*

*Id love to, where shell we go*

*Well Jaymi and Olly want take us too Thorpe park but obviously there going leave us alone once we get the park*

*What really, wait a second i will go ask my mum* The phone went quiet so i sat tapping my nails across the kitchen work top, i jumped Little when i heard Ash come back to the phone

*She said YES, i cannot wait go, are you sure that Jaymi and Olly don't mind me coming with you*

*No it was there idea i will see you tomorrow text you details later*

*Bye Gabi im so excited*

(Sorry i know its a short chapter that is why i updated early , wattpad isnt counting the reads so posted anyway, but what do you think will happen at Thorpe Park? and do you think that everyone will like Maisie??

Will post the next chapter soon as i get 70 reads and 3votes)