chapter 6

Jaymi Pov

*What do you mean shes not stopped in school, where is she?* my heart sunk as Olly told me about the phone call with school, i hope that Gabi is ok and hasn't ran off, i thought she was settling in and ok at school.

*Jaymi shes not there we need to go looking for her, and we cannot ring the police to help a child is not missing until they have gone for a few hours*

*Olly get everyone out looking, i will ring the boys*

I picked up my phone and started to ring JJ

*JJ i need your help*

*What is is it Jaymi you sound in a panic*

*Gabis gone, she didn't go to second lesson, please can you help looks for her*

*Of course Jaymi, she was fine last night at the cinema, i will walk the streets around London, we will get find her Jaymi stay strong ring me if you have any news*

*Thank You* i put the phone down and rang Josh he agreed to go out looking and he was going to drive around in the car around the school, she has only been gone for 1hour so i hope she isn't to far away from the school. I rang George too even though he i hasn't met Gabi yet because he has been on holiday with Somaria, but he is back today and has gone out looking for her, after i sent him a photo so he knows who he's looking for. once i rang the boys i grabbed my coat and car keys.  

*Olly im going looking for her i have my keys*

*Jaymi, im coming with you dont worry we will find her*'Olly followed me out the house and we drove to the school in complete silence. I had no idea where to start looking, i know Gabi grew up here with her parents so she will know the area better than any of us. I jumped out the car and started walk around the area, i just wish i had met her cousin Maisie she might be with here.

JJ Pov

once i got the phone call from Jaymi, i  quickly left nandos i was there with Jess and her parents  and started to look for her, Jess's parents weren't to happy with me leaving half way through our meal but i don't care finding Gabi is my main priority. Jess decided to stay with her parents which didn't make me happy you would think she would help find a missing 14year old but i didn't have time to argue, i decided to look around all the parks, as Josh was out driving around the surrounding areas of the school. I just hope Gabi is ok, last night at the cinema she seemed fine and was having a laugh.

George Pov

I took somaira straight home and put the suitcases in the hallway we had just got back from Cuba, somaira decided to stop at home as we have traveled all through the night, and she was practically falling asleep standing up, i was really tired but i need to help Jaymi and Olly even if i haven't met Gabi its still important that we find her.  I looked down at the photo one more time to see who i was looking for and started to walk down random streets i only live about 5minutes away from the school so i dint need to drive. 

Jaymi Pov

Non of us were having no luck we have all been out searching for nearly 2 hours, my mum and brother have also gone out looking, the social worker has had to be rang and she admitted that it isnt the first time that Gabi has ran away from her foster careers. After the social worker told me, i felt like it was my fault that me or Olly have said or done something that made her run i instantly felt bad i thought that she liked us both.  I felt exhausted from walking for  2 hours non stop and over thinking everything i have said to Gabi, i just wanted to let the police know she was missing so that they could help but i rang and a child is not missing until they have been gone for a few hours unless they are a young child.  The social worker has drove up to London and is waiting at our house in case Gabi returns home. 

George Pov

I was really tired from walking but i wasn't going to give up until Gabi is found once i walked around all the parks and little places where i thought Gabi maybe i decided to take a short cut through the grave yard and head towards the woods, with non of us knowing Gabi properly we had no idea the sort of places she would of headed to.  

Once i reached the middle of the grave yard i heard crying so i looked up and around searching for the sound then my eyes saw a young girl, sitting with her back towards me but i noticed that she is wearing a Jack Wills hoody which Jaymi told me that Gabi wore this morning. I walked closer to the young girl and shes didnt move a muscle she just kept crying into her hands. Once  i got closer to the girl i decided to walk so that i would see her face but not bother her if it wasn't Gabi.  

I looked forward and saw the girls brown hair falling from her shoulders over through her hood, i still didn't see her face as it was in her hands while she sobbed. I walked towards the girl until she was a few feet away *Gabi* The young girl instantly looked up and it was defiantly Gabi i had found her i approached her and she shuffled back with a confused look on her face

*Leave me alone, i dont even know who you are* Gabi managed to speak through her sobs i just wanted to run and hug her, she was so upset

*Gabi im George, every ones out looking for you* Once i spoke Gabi placed her face back into her hands and the sobs got louder, i decided to walk across and sit down next to Gabi on the grass and looked up to the grave stone sue hill and Tony Hill were engraved into the headstone it was obvious it was her parents grave. I decided to pull Gabbi into a hug i couldn't cope with seen her cry by herself. Even though ive only just met gabi seeing her cry was horrible she must really miss her parents, if i didn't have my parents i dont know what i would do.  I was shocked as Gabi leaned into my chest still crying i was expecting her to back away. I managed to slip my phone out and text  jaymi *Ive found Gabi, she is at London grave yard, i think its her parents grave* Once the text was sent i lay my phone down on the grass and bear hugged Gabi. We sat in complete silence untill Jaymi arrived, the only sound was Gabi sobbing. 

*Gabi you worried me so much, if its us you dont have to come back with us your social worker is at home she can take you away*  Jaymi quietly spoke. I felt Gabi move under my grip so i removed my arms so that she could pull herself away from my chest

*Its not any of you Jaymi, i don't  want to leave* 

After that  me , jaymi or Olly couldn't get Gabi to speak again, she got up and kissed the gravestone and got into Jaymis car, after Olly suggested that they should go home. I decided to go back with the boys until i knew that Gabi was ok.

Jaymi Pov 

I was so happy that we found Gabi, but i just wish one of us could get her to speak, i wanted to know what was wrong so that i could help her. The social worker was ok with leaving Gabi in our care after we explained what happened when i arrived at the grave yard.  Once Gabi arrived back to the house she has been in her room, with the door locked we had no idea how we were going to make sure that Gabi was OK but we all decided that she must want space so left her alone. 

(Sorry for late update, alots happened over past couple of days, its only because of Somaira im carrying on with the fanfic..... for next chapter 70reads, 4 votes , 3 comments)