Chapter 9

Maisie's Pov

I walked up to the house and was nervous i always get like this meeting Gabis new foster careers, i dont know how Gabi can do it, but this time it was worse because i new that it was Union J. I wasn't a big fan of there music but i do know they have had a number 1 single so they are famous. I softly nocked on the wooden door and took a step back waiting for someone answer whist i readjusted my pink jacket.

*Hey you must be Maisie* Jaymi said as he flung the door open with a massive smile

*I am, and you must be Jaymi* He nodded and gestured his hand for me to walk in, i walked into the open plan area and all the boys was here i was alittle shocked that Gabi didn't tell me i was just expecting Jaymi and Olly to be home. I stood awkwardly not knowing what to say or do until George jumped up and run across to me *Hey Maisie, you look abit award* once George finshed his sentence he grabbed me into a bear hug and let go within a few seconds. *Feel less awkward* George said slightly giggling to his self, i nodded whilst speaking *Yes, I'm sorry but meeting someone you are use to seeing on your TV is alittle weird its like you boys meeting Riahanna* *Ive met her *Josh spoke i made my way accross to the sofa and sat down next to Josh we were all speaking about meeting Rihanna, i noticed that Gabi was in the kitchen on the phone but had her back towards me.

After a couple of minutes Gabi turned around and noticed me sitting next to josh, and instantly ran and sat on my knee hugging me *Ive miss you two Gabi* I hugged Gabi back for a few seconds *Gabi your squishing me* Gabi instantly let go of her grip and sat on my knee like a small child *Time for the movie* Olly shouted as he clicked play i looked at the screen and saw paranormal activity, great i hate scary movies i cannot scream in front of the boys Ive only just met them. Gabi jumped off my knee and went and joined JJ on the sofa.

The movied played for a few seconds and even the music played and it got my heart beating faster it was guaranteed after watching this i wouldn't be sleeping tonight, all the boys were staring at the screen so i gave Gabi alook that i was scared which she returned but moved closer to JJ, who hasn't said a word to me since i got here just looked at me alittle funny.

I spent the whole time looking at the screen really wanting to scream at some parts but all the boys didn't even flinch Gabi had her head in her hands most of the time so she wasn't scared as she could only hear the music. As the young girl got pulled though the cot i jumped a mile and screamed, placing my head into my hands. Everyone burst out laughing other than Josh who had screamed at the same time as me. By time i looked up George was back staring at the tv, Gabi was laughing but had her head back into her hands and leaning on JJs chest, JJ just gave me another funny look as i looked across at them both what was his problem. Jaymi and Olly were cuddled up and not really paying much attention. Josh looked at me with a reassuring smile, how loud he screamed it was obvious that josh was scared too.

Jaymi Pov

The film had finally finshed and hearing Josh and Maisie scream a couple of times made it really funny. I was use to the film as Ive seen it loads with George, where as Josh normally makes sure he is busy on scary movie nights. *what to do now* I shouted as everyone was watching the rolling credits. *Do you mind if i go show Maisie my room* Gabi spoke up *Of course not Gabi* soon as i finshed my sentence Gabi and Maisie were on there way upstairs it was heart wrenching seeing Gabis reaction when she finally saw her cousion, i was happy that she would be able see her more now she is living in London.

Maisie Pov

I entered Gabis huge bedroom, it really was nice and had every gadget you could think of and a huge bed. *Gabi this room is amazing* i looked at Gabi who was messing in her draws, i walked across to her huge mirror and looked at all the pictures on the walls, along with loads of jusin bebier posters, which were all new as ive seen them in hmv.

*I know Maisie and look at this* i took alitle place card off Gabi which said Jaymi written in posh writing and i turned the card wondering why she was showing me and saw Justins signature on the back i jumped up and down like a child, i have always been a huge Justin fan i was Jealous that Gabi had something signed by him.

*This is seriously amazing Gabi, Jaymi's so lucky meeting him*

I spent about a hour in Gabis room catching up and she told me everything that happened in school, i felt so sorry for her but i know my cousin is strong and will get through it. I looked at my clock at it was gone midnight. So i decided to go home, Gabi showed me to the door and Jaymi was lay on the sofa looking knackered and George and JJ were playing on fifa, i couldn't see Josh so i assumed he had gone home.

*thank you for letting me come around* i spoke whilst slipping my ugg boots on my feet Jaymi jumped up and walked towards me, whilst George and JJ stayed on the xbox.

*No problem, im happy to see gabi seeing her family your welcome anytime* Jaymi spoke in soft tone before hugging me. Once he let go he went back onto the sofa next to Olly who was fast asleep.

I got a wave out of George whilst he was changing. His football team and JJ still didn't respond i found it really weird he hadn't said one word to me and we have been in the same house all night.I said bye to Gabi and made my way home.

(Ive updated no matter the votes as my wattpad hasnt been counting them please vote and comment)