Chapter 7

Jaymi Pov

Gabi has been in her room all night, it was time for her go to school i decided to only try once and if she didnt respond i wasnt going to force her to go but she will have to go tomorrow otherwise she will get took of us for not been strict enough and getting her school. I walked across the landing and softly knocked on the door, there was no response but i did hear moving in the room so i know she is awake.

*Gabi, i just want to know if you are ok* i stood by the door for a few more minutes and gave up when there was no response and walked downstairs, i have no idea what to do now im not use to people not talking and locking thereself away.

2 hours later

JJ came downstiars in his onesie he had obvouisly just woke up, i gave him a faint smile as he joined me on the sofa

*Wheres Gabi*

*Shes still in her room JJ, i cannot get her to open the door or speak i have no idea what to do*

*stay down here Jaymi i will go try* I nooded to JJ as he made his way upstairs i hope that she lets JJ in even if she doesnt tell me what is wrong i want her to turn to someone so she isnt alone.

JJ pov

I walked upstairs and knocked on Gabis door, i heard shuffling in her room so i know she is awake

*Gabi its JJ* i heard the moving get close to the door

*Gabi please let me in, im on my own* As soon as i finished the sentence i felt the lock been pushed across and it shocked me that she was going to let me speak to her.Gabi opened the door and stood behind it so i walked into the room and Gabi shut the door behind me, i held Gabi and gave her a hug her eyes were still watery it was obvious she has spent the night crying.

*Gabi, are you ok you can speak to me* Gabi pulled away and sat on here bed so i sat next to her and looked into her eyes hoping that she was going to tell me what has happened.

* I carnt do it anymore* Gabi spoke no louder than a whisper i could hardly hear her and i was next to her, but what did Gabi mean she carnt do it anymore i hope she isnt planning on hurting herself

*Whats happened Gabi, and you can get through anything you are strong*

*I carnt JJ i miss my parents and no one understands unless they are a orphan too, my auntie didnt want me so ive been stuck in the adoption net work most of my life, and the bully was right nobody wants me* I was shocked that Gabi opened up to me and i was shocked to hear bully, this exsplains why she just ran away

*Gabi, ignore bullys of course people want you, i want you here and so does everyone else*

Gabi sat shaking her head as a tear rolled down her cheeck, i was abit clueless on what to do, so i pulled gabi into a hug and she resterd her head on my chest, playing with the pocket on my onesie. we sat for a few seconds until Gabi stopped crying

*Gabi listen to me, we all want you here and Olly and Jaymi are really worried about you*

*I know im sorry i just dont feel comftable speaking to them*

*Do you want me tell them whats happening* Gabi nodded her head against my chest

*Well i will tell them but with you having the day off school, get dressed i shell take you sight seeing*

Gabi Pov

I did feel bad for opening up to JJ and not Olly or Jaymi but i feel i can talk to JJ even though ive only known him couple of days he feels like a really close friend or a brother. I was happy JJ was taking me sight seeing i really need get my mind of that girl from school, i know i will have go back to school and that thought terrifies me, i would do anything to have a normal life.

Will post the next chapter when i get 80 reads :-)