Chapter 25

Maisie Pov

Once i saw all the notes on the coffee table i screamed and ran up the stairs and banged on JJs door he didn't answer he was most likley  asleep because it was only 7am but i didn't care my  cousin had gone and anything could of happened to her. I opened the door and JJ insistently jumped out of bed in shock of me bolting in the room

*Maisie are you ok whats going ok* JJ quickly spoke rubbing his eyes

*JJ shes gone* tears rolled down my cheeck and JJ quickly ran to me wrapping his arms around me and i sobbed into his bear chest causing goose pimples to form

*Who's gone*

*Gabi shes gone shes left note on the table* 

JJ quickly let me out of his grips and ran down the stairs i watched as he read the note on the back of his photo he made his way upstairs and ran into Jaymi and Olly room i couldn't believe this was happening she seemed fine last night when we were all playing on the wii i should of been there for her more i noticed she was acting diffrent but i didn't expect her to run. within a few seconds Jaymi and Olly were pacing across the living room with there pictures in there hands. 

*We have to find her* Jaymi quickly spoke whilst grabbing a huge coat and putting it acround his body, i instantly grabbed my coat and JJ was next to me within a few seconds but fully dressed.

*Jaymi, i will go with Maisie she couldn't of got far, you stay here and get us more help call everyone* 

*i hope we find her, keep your phones on* Jaymi spoke through the tears and sobs 

within a few seconds i was sat in JJs car and i didnt care that i was still in my onesie with a huge coat on i needed to find my cousin and quick anything could of happened to her over night. 

*Maisie i promise we will find her* 

*JJ this is all my fault i should of been there for her*

*Maisie non of this is your fault, stay strong for Gabi*

within a few  minutes we arrived at the grave yard, i hope she is at her parents grave like she was last time she ran of then we could get her home safe, once JJ pulled up i started to run across the grave yard heading to my Uncles and Aunties grave, i finally got there and there was a card and teddy placed on the grave, which means Gabi has been here. I quickly picked up the card and opened it, i just managed to read the card through the water marks, Gabi had obvoiosly been crying whilst writing it

Mum and Dad, i miss you so much

Im sorry to be such a disappointment look how your baby girl has turned out i ruin everything i know everything is my fault and i just wish i could see you one last time for you to tell me every things ok.  Mum i cannot cope anymore i have tryed and im failing at everything i need you right now why did you have to die and leave me alone i wish i was in the car with you, i hope you are resting in piece and i get to see you one day. Dad i love you with all my heart and i really don't know what to do i need a huge hug and my daddy telling me everything is going to be ok. 

I know this is stupid no doubt you wont be able to read this but if you are i want you both to know im really sorry and i love you more than anything and i just want my parents back, when you were took away from me i felt like a huge part of me went with you.   I wont be able to visit your resting place for a long time i need to go but mum and dad i will never forget about you and you are in my thoughts everyday and i know when i looked up to the sky you are out there somewhere

I love you so much xxxxx 

Once i finished reading the card i broke down i feel down on my knees in the muddy grass and placed my head in my hands and sobed i missed my auntie and uncle, i just should of been there for my cousin i didn't know she was in so much pain. I really need to find her and give her a huge hug  before she totally gives up i know she misses her parents i just hope she doesn't try and kill herself to be with them, i hope she is stronger and can come through this and will return home.  

I felt a huge arm pull me into a hug, it was JJ and he read the card whilst i sobbed into his chest.

Jaymi Pov

I was driving around everywhere in the car after Gabi, i couldn't believe that she had run again but this time i could tell she didn't want to be found because she left us all with notes. I knew that she worried that she caused the fire but no one blamed her, if anything it was all my fault for not checking the smoke alarms and i felt guity to cause George so much physical pain and to cause me and Olly to loose our family home. 

I frantically drove around the ring road of London it felt pointless she could  be gone anywhere by now, she has been gone for hours, i had to contact the social worker this morning and she has told me that we could now loose Gabi for good when she is found because she mustn't be happy living with us, which means when she is found she will have to go to another foster career and we all know she doesn't want to.