Chapter 14

JJ Pov

i heard the door slowly creep open i quickly looked away from Gabi and saw Maisie rushing over to the bed, the sudden movement woke Gabi up,

*Gabi are you ok?* She managed to choke out holding onto her hand whilst tears roll down her cheek, i looked at both the girls and i wanted to leave and go and see George and Josh.

*Gabi do you mind if i go and see George, now Maisie is here* Gabi pulled down her oxygen mask and whispered *No go JJ, but come back and tell me how they are* I stood up and hugged Gabi carefully and left the room i know she is in safe hands with Maisie. As soon as i was out the room i looked around to find the burns unit i wanted too see Josh as i know Jaymi is with George and once i see George i know i wont want to leave.

I managed to find the burns ward after getting lost a couple of times in the corridors, a few fans spotted me but i really didn't have time to stop i did feel rude but there was too much on my mind to have pictures. I walked around the ward until i found Josh and Lauren was sitting at the seat next to his bed, i walked and sat at the end of Josh's bed.

*Josh how are you*

*I'm ok JJ just in alot of pain but how is George they wont tell me anything and i cannot get out of the bed because of my leg*

*i haven't been to see him yet, but Jaymi has gone and hes in intensive care and we have been told to prepare for the worse*

I watched as Josh broke down, shaking from head to feet tears rolling down his cheek, Lauren instantly stood Up and hugged him, *This is my fault i should of got to him* i stopped Josh he couldn't blame his self he was injured trying to help it wasn't like he stood outside and watched the house burn down he did try.

*josh, non of this is your fault , you tryed to help look at your leg, nobody blames you and dont blame yourself* Josh shook his head and tryed to catch his breath.

*JJ how is Gabi, have you seen her*

*She is ok josh a few burns and been kept in over night Maisie is with her now* Josh nodded and wiped a tear from his cheek

*JJ here have this* Lauren said passing me her iphone 5

*But this is your phone Lauren*

*i dont care you need it more, I'm not leaving Josh's side but please text the number under josh spare as soon as you see George as he cannot get to leave and we both want to know how he is*

I nodded my head and gave Josh a hug, you could see that he was in pain, i couldn't see non of his leg as it was covered from foot to knee.

Jaymi Pov

I stood cradling Somaira in my arms, she looked like she was about to pass out at any point. Tears filled her eyes and streamed down her cheeks making my t-shirt shoulder wet, i felt like breaking down too but i needed to be strong for her and George. I looked over Somairas shoulder through the glass to Georges bed, we were asked to leave as the doctor came to give him a check up, there was a huge pipe down Georges throat that was breathing for him and lots of wires over his arms leading to heart machines. There was a huge burn across Georges stomach and a small but deep burn across Georges left arm.

*you can go back in now sir*

i looked up to the doctor and nodded before walking into the room followed by somaira, we both sat down and somaira held onto Georges hand but didn't speak. I couldn't find any words say but the doctor has told us to keep talking as he will be able to hear us, and it might make him better.

*George my brother, I'm sorry i didn't get to you, I'm you can hear me please get better* I softly spoke only loud enough for George to hear and Somaira, i felt like i was talking to myself but if it was going to help George i was going to do it

*George remember that time you told me that you can get through anything if you had enough will power, when i was having a breakdown* i chuckled alittle bit as i remember George trying to be serious and give me advice *its now time for you to have will power and get better i promise you i will make you coffee for a whole year, just please don't give up this fight* a tear rolled down my cheek i tried to hold them back and stay strong but it was so hard i heard the door open and out manager Mark was stood in the doorway guesting for me to go out to him. I stood up and squeeze Geroges hand *i will be back George, i promise* i walked out the room and stood across the hall from Mark.

*Jaymi the press have found out about the fire what do you want to tell them* was he serious i thought to myself i couldn't care less at the minute about the press or my career as long as George got better and pulled though.

*seriously Mark you want to talk about the press, why my best mate is on life support* i snapped i didn't care he should be caring about George too

*Jaymi, i have to think of your career that is what you hired me for, i know your worried about George we all are*

*well go ahead and tell all our fans that George might die*

*Jaymi I'm sorry, i understand what pain you are in i will leave you with George, and go and talk to Josh*

*No mark dont talk to Josh or JJ, dont you think we are under enough stress and i honestly dont care about the press at the minute*

*Jaymi I'm trying to do my job*

*well if you dont leave in around 5 seconds i am going to sack you we dont need this* i slightly raised my voice i couldn't believe he was trying to talk about press, if i was him i would of just worried about George like the rest of us, what good will it do telling our fans 1 of the band are on life support they are all going to worry like we are it is better telling them when we know what is going to happen not hours after the fire.

Mark didn't reply he just walked away along the corridor and didn't even speak as he walked past JJ. *Jaymi how is he*

*why are you not with Gabi JJ, have you left her on her own*

*no Maisie has come how is George*

*Hes in there mate, no change still on life support Somaira is in there, we are only allowed in two at a time so you can go in i will go check on Gabi*

*ok well if anything happens, ring Lauren phone, she gave it me when i visited Josh* I nodded and walked along the hall way back to Gabi i just really want to see Olly, i needed support i cannot cope.

Somaira Pov

I watched as my boyfriend just lye still, this was my worse nightmare he was fine first thing this morning when he left to visit Jaymi. I cannot even think about if he dies i was just focused on him waking up. JJ walked into the room and gave me a sympathetic smile before walking to the side of Georges hospital bed,

*George, its JJ i know you can hear me mate, i promise I'm here for you and I'm not leaving this hospital until you come home* i heard JJ mutter into Georges ear. he waked across to me and sat on the seat next to me.

*Somaira everything is going to be ok i promise* i knew JJ was trying to make me feel better but he or the doctors didn't know if everything was going to be ok.

A FEW HOURS LATER

JJ pov

I was sat outside Georges room, Dominic had arrived so was sitting with his son and Somaira was still by Georges side. I sat on my own worried about everything Jess was on her way to support me and the boys. I jumped abit of the door opened and Dom came out holding back tears and somaira followed *Hes waking up JJ* i smiled this was the best news he had done it he won the fight hes going to be ok *But he may have brain damage as his brain was staved of oxygen in the fire, or lung damage* i nodded to Dom to tell him i understood just because George woke up it didn't mean he was going to be ok, but no matter if George has got brain damage i will be there for him no matter what.

(If you have a part and you haven't really been in the fanfic yet i promise you will be, i have lots of plans for this fanfic it does end after this fire accident)