Chapter 28

JJ pov

me and Maisie were still looking around for Gabi and we were in the local park in the wood area it was quiet but a perfect place to be if you were hiding from people. I jumped as my phone made aloud noise with my message tone i quickly grabbed my phone and read the text it was from Lauren

*We have found her safe and well , we are heading to Maisiesxxx*

I smiled at my phone, Gabi was safe i quickly turned to face Maisie who was shouting her cousions name, with a huge smile on my face.

*What is it JJ*

*Josh and Lauren have found her* Maisie face went from worried to smiling by time i finshed my sentence, Maisie ran the short distance between us and jumped into my arms, i instantly wrapped my arms around her, and feeling her in my arms felt amazing i have defiantly missed our hugs.

*Where is she* Maisie spoke into my chest

*they are taking her back to yours* as i spoke Maisie leaned forward our faces were so close i could feel her breathing as i spoke, which made me smile more as my stomche was doing flips i was tempted to lean forward and kiss her but i remembered we were just friends and i had a girlfreind.

Maisie and I both smiled at eachother, staring into eachothers eyes i was shocked when i felt Maisie move forward and place her lips onto mine. After the shock i slowly kissed her back and my stomche was doing flips everything was perfect. I smiled into the kiss and Maisie did the same causing my smile to get bigger. After a few seconds Maisie pulled away and i was diaapointed to loose her lips against mine.

we both stood for a few seconds looking at eachother smiling whilst i was still holding Maisie close to my body.

Maisie Pov

I couldnt believe that i kissed JJ after i pulled away staring into JJs eyes it was perfect and the butterflies were still in my stomche. Then the guilt hit me JJ had a girlfriend and i never want him to cheat on anygirl i have had it done on me and its horrible no girl should go through it.

*whats wrong* JJ softly spoke inchs away from my lips, causing a little smile on my lips before i spoke

*JJ im sorry, this cannot happen what about Jess*

JJ was about to speak before my phone started ringing , i pulled away from JJs grip to answer the phone, i was shocked to see that it was Gabi *Maisie please come home i need to speak to you and JJ* before i had chance to speak the phone went dead, hearing my cousin's voice made me smile i didn't think i would ever hear it again. I quickly put my phone in my pocket i needed to get to my cousin she needs me.

*JJ that was Gabi she wants speak to us*

*ok lets go but we needed to talk later* i smiled and nodded as we walked back to JJs car and headed for my house.

Jaymi Pov

I was so happy to hear that josh found Gabi, once i got of the phone to Lauren i instantly headed towards the car. Even if she doesn't want to stay with me and Olly i was happy that she was safe, i spoke to the social worker and she has give us 2hours before she comes to speak to Gabi and maybe take her away to another foster home.

I didn't want Gabi to go, and if she did i know it will kill me it will be like loosing my daughter but i needed Gabi to be ok and if she isnt happy with us i don't want to make her stay and be unhappy and risk her health by running away.

20 minutes later

I arrived at Maisie's house i saw Joshs car was oready outside which means they were inside the house. I instantly ran to the front door closly followed by Olly. Once we got inside the living room i saw Gabi in Josh's arms, she was a total mess shaking head to foot whilst crying. I quickly motioned Lauren to come outside the room once we were there i quickly spoke up

*Where did you find her, has she spoke at all*

*she was at the train station about to get on a train, and she has only spoke on the phone asking for Maisie to come home as she wants to speak to her and JJ*

It killed me that Gabi wanted to speak to JJ and not me after all i was her foster career but i was happy she wanted to open up to someone i knew instead of just running to a social worker. Before i spoke i heard the front door open and Maisie and JJ came running through the house i nodded my head to JJ , so he knows im ok.

JJ and Maisie went into the living room and i watched from the door way as she looked up and grabbed onto them both.

*come on Gabi whats happened*

*can we go to my room* JJ and Maisie instantly started to walk past me and Olly in the hall way and up the stair's basically carrying Gabis body.

Gabi pov

once i reached my room i fully broke down i fell down the ground as i looked the draws i know that inside there was the death letter i received at school. JJ and Maisie joined me on the floor and hugged me tight i was happy to see them both

*Gabi what happened* JJ spoke whilst rubbing my back

*its all my fault, i should of killed myself thats what everybody wants*

before i could finish my sentence i heard Maisie start to cry i took my head from my hands to look at her, i felt guilty i knew i shouldn't of said anything i should of just ran away from Josh maybe he wouldn't of catched me and i wouldn't have to upset my cousin.

*Gabi nobody wants you dead* JJ said in a stern voice before Maisie spoke

*Gabi, please dont think like that i wouldn't be able to live if anything happened to you exspecilly if you committed suicide, nobody wants you dead i mean no one*

*but they do Maisie*

*Maisie who wants you dead, whats happened you know you can trust us*

i sat up and reached for the draw pulling out the horrid piece of paper and passed it to JJ.

JJ pov

I couldn't believe what Gabi was saying, why does a perfect 14year old child want to kill herself i was  worried as she leaned forward and pulled out a letter and passed it me i opened it up and started to read the letter.

Dear Gabbi,

Okay if you think I'm gonna be all nice to just cause your living with jaymi, think again?

Okay so 1stly your just a bitch, slag, whore, and all this fandom hates yhu! Jaymi and OLLY probably just adopted you because they felt pitty for you! And also they will look so good on the news fostering kids and that! Well we all hate you! George hates you all the boys hate you! You nearly killed George, what are you still living with them for??!!! Are you waiting to kill George when he comes back! Your bad luck that's why your parents died/got killed!!! Why are you after UNION J now? if you go hang yourself no 1 will even care! Stop ruining everyone's life's! Your a wreck! And your just here to wreck EVERONE's lives! , You donnot deserve to know union j , i swear if you go near George or the boys and hurt them more WE WILL COME, AND HUNT YOU DOWN! AND KILL YOU! BITCH GO DIE! YOUR A WHORE AND your parents probably left you because they hate you and you ruin everything! WE HATE YOU FUCK OFF OUT OF ALL OUR LIVES! Gabi you should go on the train tracks and wait for a train to run you over! no need to Thank me! you go do it, and You will make everyone happy you mess.

Once i finished reading the letter i wanted to scream and find who ever has been sending Gabi hate, they were totally wrong we all want her and care for her. after reading the letter i know why Gabi run away, she was fearing for her own life and been told that she is not wanted, i respect what our fans want but id choose Gabis welfare over what they want any day.

(Thank You to Somaira for writing the hate letter for me

Maisie and JJ kissed :-0 what do you think will happen in the next chapter?? Will Gabi get took away by social services???? Will JJ and Maisie work something out??? Who will JJ choose Jess or Maisie

Leave your throughs and feedback in the comments and dont forget to vote )  

will update when i can :) so excited we all get to hear CARRY YOU tomorrow :)