what if esther buckley and isaac berrycloth had never gotten caught?

not proofread eepy sleepy

-

Esther Lily Buckley and Isaac Dakota Berrycloth are often referred to as the Leetown Romeo and Juliet in today's popular culture. When caught doing unholy things in the hayloft by Esther's father, John Grayson Buckley, Issac was fatally shot, and five years later, the story ended in the murder-suicide of Esther and John. Well, that's how it all unfolded in your world anyway.

But what if they'd never been caught?

-

July 29th, 2001

Esther climbed back into her bedroom window, and back into bed, as Isaac walked home. It's been incredible. If she wasn't sure she loved him before, she was sure now.

Admittedly, neither of them knew what they were doing, but it still felt good. Both were kind to one another, both were pleasured by one another.

-

2006

"Someone's excited," Mary said to her sister in a sing song voice, as she helped with her veil. "Of course I'm excited!" Esther exclaimed giddily. "I mean, I'm getting married, Mary!" She said, to which Mary laughed. "True, true," Mary said.

Esther and Issac had told John about them once he'd turned eighteen and John could do nothing, there were both adults. Overtime, Isaac and John got close with one another and basically became best friends. John walked Esther down the aisle, and that was that.

They loved each other.

From July 29th, 2006, and onward, they were Esther and Issac Berrycloth.

-

2008

Isaac wiped his eyes as he held his son, not expecting to get this emotional. Esther was asleep on the hospital bed. Birth did not seem fun; sure, the chair he was sitting in was murdering his back, but he imagined that was much more bearable than pushing an entire human out of your down there.

But, today, July 16th, 2008, he was a father. The father of Victor Isaac Berrycloth.

They would have two more children. Carter John, born 2010, and Daisy Esther, born 2012.

For all their lives, they lived peacefully and happily.

Esther and Issac forever.