2: The God of the Multiverse

Y/N woke up in the Omega Timeline surrounded by different entities. He was told by CORE that he could talk to Error 404 here.

"Y/N.", said a voice behind him. "Hello CORE." "I explained the situation to 404. He will be here to talk to you later. Until then, you can wander the Omega Timeline. Just don't cauze any trouble." "Thanks CORE. And I won't. Don't worry." The Human began to walk around the Omega Timeline. He tried talking to a few inhabitants but they were still a bit on edge, since the battle between KM and Ten happened a few days ago.

Y/N kept walking until he saw someone he recognized. "Epic? You're Epic!Sans, right?" "Yea, mah bruh. How do you bruh know that?"
"I know a lot of things." "Hmm... aight. So, how did you get here? What happened in your au mah bruh? I disn't see a version of you before." Y/N didn't know if he should tell a lot of people about his origin so he just told him the first thing that came to mind. "Lets just say I'm from the surface and my au was destroyed in the battle with KM and Ten." "Sorry to hear that. There have been a lot of new bruhs coming here recently. Y'know this bruh will be your friend if you want to." "Sure. I whould like that" "Aight' stay out of trouble. If you need anything come find me." "Allright thanks" Y/N kept walking and talked to a few more au survivors until CORE came to him. "Y/N, 404 is here. I'll bring you to him." "Okay"

When Y/N opened his eyes he was on a cliff with a view of the city he was just in. Beside him was CORE and in front of him was his favourite character of the Undertale fandom, Error404.

"Hey kid. I'm Error404, but I guess you allready know that." "I'm Y/N. Its an honour to meet you, God of the Multiverse." "Heh... So I was told you claim to be from the land of the creators. Can you prove that?" "Yes, I am. I got hit by a truck and woke up in the original Undertale. Ask me anything about any au and I'll tell you what I know." "Allright bigshot. Tell me everything you know about Alphatale." Y/N tought for a bit.

"Alphatale, the first au. In this au, Wendy Ding Gaster or better known as the Astral Mother is the mother of five brothers. William, Adam, Ares, Jacob and Delios. Ares and Jacob were kidnapped from the Void Empress. The five brothers were experimented on by the Astral Mother. One time in training Jacob stabbed Ares' eye, so the Astral Mother took one of Jacob's eyes and gave placed it into Ares' forhead. Jacob, after being experimented on for too long was abandoned. He went crezy and was the cause of Alphatale's destruction. William and Jacob fought with William winning after taking the Mainframe's power."

"Allright, I belive you. Do you know if there are any survivors?" "Well allmost everyone you know survived, though some go with different names now." "Please do tell" Y/N inhaled "You may not like what I'm about to tell you. As you know Jacob goes by Infected now. Ares goes by Omnipotent and Adam goes by Alpha. Delios and Quenia were discovered by King Multiverse in that lab before his fight with Ten." "So.... They're alive and I've been fighting them all this time."

"William, if you don't mind, I whould like to help you rebuild Alphatale." "...fine" "Looking folward to working with you."

——————————————————————

Words: 640

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry if the writing isn't that good its my frist book. I hope you liked the chapter and I will write the next one as fast as possible. See you soon.