30: Tournament

A week past and the time of the Tournament finally arrived.

Y/N...POV_________________

"Okay Azzy, are you ready for your first time, exiting StoryShift #532?" I asked, looking at the excited goat monster.

"Yes, of course! I am THE GREAT ASRIEL, after all!" He said, puffing his chest and striking a cool posture.

"Whatever you say....... God of Hyperdeath~" I said, teasingly as Chara struggled to contain her laughter and Azzy turned away, blushing from embarrassment.

"Where are you even holding this Tournament?" Asked Chara as I stared at her, confused.

"I haven't told you? I'm hosting it in the Sub-Space." I explained as the siblings stared at me in shock.

"B-But aren't Malware and S-Shifty there?" Asked Azzy as I smiled and gave him a pat on the head.

"Don't worry. The Sub-Space has different dimentions. Malware and Shifty are....... playing........ in Chaos. There's also Underground and the newly created Colosseum." I explained as Azzy smiled and Chara seemed to be lost in tought.

I walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder, which seemed to bring her back to reality.

"It's alright. Don't worry about Shifty. He's stuck there and he'll stay there until my last breath." I reassured her as she smiled and nodded.

"Yea, sorry. I'm ready let's go." She said as I snapped my fingers bringing all three of us to the Sub-Space, Colosseum.

Once there, I took in the familiar surroundings. It looked just like a roman colosseum. The fighting area was surrounded by seats on all sides with a small portion standing out. There, Malware was in his smoke blob form, looking at the various entities, with CORE by his side.

Even tough I just created this dimension, I did test out the durability of the terrain. Let's just say, it should withstand the power of the Alphatale brothers.

I noticed most already arrived, since I gave them access for this event.

Ink and Error were chatting with the Star Sanses and the 'bad' Sanses standing behind each on them, glaring at each other with fighting spirit in their eyes.

Even tough they stopped fighting with their life on the line, they still had that desire to fight each other from the long years they were enemies.

Looking around a bit more, I noticed the Alphatale Family, with KM nowhere in sight, talking to Fresh as he balanced himself on his skateboard.

Once they noticed our arrival, they waved from across the arena as I waved back and headed towards the 'bad' Sanses with Azzy and Chara behind me.

"Hey, guys." I greeted as they turned their heads to look at me.

"Y/N! Ah, you brought the fur ball, too?" Said Nightmare with a grin as Azzy hid behind me.

"Yea." I said as I smiled towards Azzy, giving him the confidence to introduce himself.

"H-Hello, everyone. I'm THE GREAT ASRIEL of StoryShift #532" He said, striking a pose as Blue came up to him.

"HELLO, YOU'RE A PAPYRUS VARIANT TOO, RIGHT? I'M THE MAGNIFICENT SANS. GOOD TO MEET YOU." He said, striking the same pose as everyone laughed at their interraction.

We took our seats and after a while, Azzy and Chara became much more comfortable with the Star and 'bad' Sanses around.

Once I saw KM arrive too, I headed up to where Malware was and gave a nod of silence to CORE. I then began speaking as my voice sounded throughout the whole dimension.