8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1

It has been a month since Y/N joined the 'bad' Sanses. He spent his first two weeks cooking with Horror, reading with Nightmare, watching TV and sparring with the Murder Time Trio and Cross, and makeing puppets with Error. In the last two weeks, he trained with Error for the threat that was to come. In this time Error grew a lot stronger, Y/N even altering his code a bit, making him stronger. He couldn't make him too strong, since his body couldn't handle it.

Y/N and Error were sparring outside with the gang watching. Error kept throwing blasters at Y/N, but he kept dodging until one hit him.

Y/N...POV_________________

"Wow Error, you grew a lot stronger since we first started your training.", I told him impressed.

"Thanks, Its all thanks to you, though. Now try dodging this!", he said as he shot a lot of blasters down at me, but I just shortcutted behind him and kicked him to the ground.

As he got up, I shot a few balls of condenced energy at him. He managed to block them all with the top part of his blaster, which impressed me a bit. Seeing this, I decided to release a bit more of my power. Error's was surprised at the sudden change in my strenght, but kept attacking.

He then shot his strings at me. I managed to dodge some, but he caught me by surprise when he suddenly shortcutted behind me and shot a string up close. He managed to grab my soul and smirked, but I was too strong for him so it didn't do anything. Seeing this, he backed away and shot a few more blasters when a portal suddenly opened between us with a figure coming out of it. I switched my attention to the figure who took the blast head on, but after the dust cleared he seemed fine. I realised it was 404 and calmed myself down.

3rd Person...POV_________________

"Dammit, who did that? Who dares attack The God Of The Multiverse?!", 404 yelled, which caused the 'bad' Sanses to be on guard, besides Error and me, of course.

"404? WhaT aRe YoU dOiNg hErE?", Error asked him surprised. "Error? Was that your attack?" "YeS, I'vE beEn tRaiNinG wiTh Y/N foR tWo WeEks nOw.", said Error calmly. After seeing who it was, the 'bad' Sanses calmed down too.

"Y/N, huh? Well, you are a lot stronger now. So he really did come here. Where is he?", asked 404, not noticing the new skeleton that stood behind him. "He iS riGhT beHinD yOu." 404 turned around and didn't move. He couldn't belive his eyes.

"Who are you? You deffinetly have Y/N's code but you're a skeleton. And why do you look so much like... him. Identify yourself!", shouted 404 not beliving his eyes. "Relax William, its me, Y/N. I look like this, because I tought Nightmare's Gang whould be more confortable with a skeleton than a human. And by the way I got a nickname now. Tear, isn't it cool?", answered Y/N, proud of his new nickname.

"Why....? Why did you make yourself look so much like him? Why do you look just like Alpha?!", asked 404 still angry at the skeleton who looked like his brother, with the only differences beeing he had a tear drawn under his left eye, rather than his right and his clothes were different. "Ah... this? Well I did take inspiration from his design. He was the first that came to mind. Sorry if it brings back memories. I can change my appearance if you want me to."

"......no. Its allright.... Lets go, now. Infected is out of that void.", said 404 shocking everyone. "What? Already...? Fine, lets go.", said Y/N still a bit surprised. "Oh, and I think we should take Error too. He's a lot stronger now." "Yea, he can come."

"SuRe, buT WhY whOulD yOu NeEd mE? YoU shOuLd bE abLe tO taKe oN InfEcTed eaSily noW wiTh Y/N.", said Error. "Error, I may be a creator, but my powers are still limited by. For example I can't mess too much with code, or I'll faint.", explained Y/N to the shocked Error. "Oh, I diDn'T kNoW tHaT." "Yea, me neither", said 404 surprised.

"Well, if I could, you whould be in Alphatale right now.", said Y/N. Yea, I guess you're right....", said 404 looking down. "We should go now. Where did you see Infected?" "He was in Horrortale copy #698.", said 404, snapping out of his toughts. "Allright, lets go.", said Y/N as 404 opened a portal to Horrortale. Y/N, 404 and Error rushed in the portal and left the 'bad' Sanses stunned at the events happening before they're eyes.

"Well, that just happened.", said Killer as everyone looked at him still shocked. "Yea.... Anyone wanna play cards?", asked Horror as they looked at him even more shocked. They ended up still going inside and playing cards

——————————————————————

Words: 853

A/N: Hello everyone. I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon with the next part.