3: Upgrades

Y/N and Error404 were looking down to the city where the Omega Tineline inhabutants lived as 404 asked him "So, how do you plan on helping me? No offence but you don't look very strong and we will have to fight a lot of battles with very strong oponents like Infected."

The Human began to think as he stated "About that. I was thinking... Let me try something."

Y/N imagined a stats window as it appeared before him.

Name: Y/N L/N

LV: 1

HP: 20/20

AT: 0

DF: 0

EXP:0

NEXT: 10

GOLD: 0

*Is DETERMINED to help 404 rebuild Alphatale.

As Y/N examined his stats, he imagined a command pannel as it also appeared in front of him. He suddenly said
"Multiverse.Creator.Y/N.Stats = Max"
He than stated
"Multiverse.Creator.Y/N.Ability = Create Abylity"
A sudden aura enveloped the human as he summon a gaster blaster. It had longer horns the the normal gaster blaster the other sanses used and its teeth were sharper. Its eyes were F/C and the glow in its mouth was S/F/C.

"How did you just do that? A human shouldn't be able to use monster magic.", said 404 very surprised and impressed.

The human looked at him and said "Well... I am a creator so I tried to mess with the code a bit and you can see the outcome. By the way. Try and use Check on me"

404 used Check and couldn't belive what he was seeing.

Name: Y/N L/N (Creator)

LV: Error

HP: Infinite

AT: Immeasurable

DF: Infinite

EXP: Error

NEXT: Error

GOLD: 9999999999

*Is surprised that what he tried worked.

"Well, I didn't expect that. So, do you have a plan to deal with Infected?", asked 404 still unsertain about how they should deal with him.

"If the battle between KM and Ten just happened, than Infected should have eaten Ten's corpse. So he propably got a big boost in power. He should be in a void with no control over his body right now." "What do you mean by 'no control over his body'?"

"First of all, I need to tell you something important about him. He has three different beeings in his body right now. The first one is the Jacob you knew a long time ago before he was broken. The second one is Infected, this one being born through Jacob's torture and pain. And the third one who was just created. D2, who is the embodiment of the good within. D2 doesn't really like hurting people and is the one currently in control. They should be stuck in that void until he becomes friends with Ten, who is still alive and until they discover 100 in the basement of the house. 100 isn't the real one but was created when Infected created you're old house in that void. Anyway, were getting off track. Infected should be stuck in the void for a bit so we just have to wait now. Contact me as soon as you get sight of him."

"Hmm... Fine. So, what are you gonna do until that happends?" "I'm gonna explore the multiverse a bit." "Aight' I'm gonna go now. I'll tell you as soon as I see Infected.", said the skeleton still processing the information he was just given.

404 teleports away and CORE turns to Y/N and asks "So, who are you gonna visit now?" "Probably the 'bad' Sanses." "Allright, just don't cause too mutch trouble in the Multiverse.", said the hollow child as that dissapear.

Y/N than teleportes away arriving at Nightmare's Castle after searching through the Multiverse's code for the coordonates.

——————————————————————

Words: 633

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry for the late update. I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.