10: Omni

Y/N has been living with Nightmare's Gang for two months now. In this time, he got a lot more used to his powers, also acquiring new ones in the process. He got his own set of strings, which were as powerful as 404's with a bit of training. He also trained his Blue Mastery at the level of 404's.

Error and Y/N were sparring in the garden, which had a few strong barriers around it, made by Y/N, to not destroy the Castle. Error also got a lot stronger. He was able to spar with 404, who was using 40% of his power. With this accomplishment, 404 gifted him a white hoodie.

Back to the fight, Y/N was launching fire and lightning at Error, but he kept dodging. Y/N then summoned some hands with holes in them (Like Gaster's). He sent them at Error, who dodged them, leaving a crater in the ground.

"You got quite good at dodging, huh?", said Y/N while dodging a flying blaster himself. "YeA, iTs tHanKs tO yOu'rE tRaiNing.", replied Error with a smirk on his face, as he got cought with some strings, that were as black as the Void. The smirk on his face vanished as Y/N said "Game Over", tightening his grip on the string.

Y/N dispelled the barrier and repaired the Garden as they sat down at a nearby table. "You've gotten a lot stronger, Error.", said Y/N with a smirk on his face. "YeA. ThAnKs aGaIn fOr tRaIniNg mE." "No problem. Its good for me too, since I have a strong sparring partner now.", said Y/N as he spawned himself and Error a drink.

They kept talking until Y/N senced a sudden pressence. "Error, I gotta go. 404's fighting someone powerful." "I'm cOmiNg tOo.", said Error with a worried look on his face. "Fine, lets go.", said Y/N as he spawned a portal to 404.

They went through the portal and arrived to an unknown AU. They were somewhere in space with blasters, strings and bones flying everywhere. After a closer look Y/N spotted 404 and... "Omni...", said Y/N with Error looking around surprised at what Y/N just said.

In the distance 404 was shouting at Omni "Stop this. Let me explain." "Shut up! You're not him. Now you'll die for trying to deceive me.", said Omni as he swung a blaster straight for 404, but it never hit. 404 looked up and said "Y/N... You're here." "Of course. Now, will you explain why you're fighting your brother?", asked Y/N still unsure about the situation. "I tried to explain the situation to him, but he didn't belive me and started attacking me.", explained 404.

"Hmm.... Omni, or should I say Ares? Lets talk this out.", said Y/N as Omni's eyes whiden at what he just said. "How do you know that name?!", he shouted as he lunged at Y/N. "Look, what William here said is true. He really is your brother.", said Y/N as he made a barrier in front of him to block Omni's punch.

"No... He's not. William and the others are dead!", shouted Omni as he looked down. "They're not. All your brothers are alive. Now lets go down on that moon and talk about this, ok? I'll explain everything." "Fine.... Who are you anyway?", asked Omni as they started descending to a moon. Y/N spawned a table and four chairs as he started explaining. "First of all take a sit. My name's Y/N and I'm a Creator." "A Creator? That's impossible.", said Omni with an angry look on his face. "Look, even I don't know how I got here, but I'm here. And since I'm a Creator I know a lot about different AUs, including Alphatale. Now, are you gonna listen to me?", said Y/N as Omni just nodded.

"Good. Lets start with the beginning. At first Jacob went crazy from all the torture he was put through and something evil was born inside him, Infected, which lead to Alphatale's Destruction, but the evil part is gone now and Jacob is okay. William here managed to defeat him in the end and now we're working on rebuilding Alphatale. Are you gonna help us?", explained Y/N as Omni stared at him and 404. "Are there any other survivors?" "Yea, Adam is also alive. He goes by Alpha now. Quenia and Delios are also alive, but we don't know where they are right now.", explained Y/N as Omni tought for a bit. "Fine. I belive you.", said Omni as he went to 404.

"Sorry for attacking you, but you still need to prove to me that you're Will.", said Omni, still doubting 404's identity. 404 then pointed at Omni's missing eye and said "You lost you're eye one time when you sparred against Jacob. He used a sharp bone to pierce your eye, Mother took one of his eyes and placed it in you're forhead.", explained 404 as Omni suddenly hugged him. "It really is you? Damn, I really tought I was the only survivor.", said Omni with tears in his eyes. "Its allright, I tought so too until Y/N here explained the situation to me.", said 404 as Omni thanked Y/N.

404 took Omni through a portal, probably where Jacob was also residing at the moment, as Error and Y/N went back to Nightmare's Castle.

"UhH... tHaT wAs... uNexPeCted.", said Error as they arrived in Nightmare's Garden. "Yeah. I didn't expect Omni to be so emotional about this, but I guess I should have. He tought his whole AU was gone after all." "YeAh. So, tHerE's oNe MoRe, rIghT?", asked Error as Y/N looked at him and said "Yeah, we need to find Alpha, but I think I know how to find him. Anyway, I'm going to my room. I'm exhausted." "FiNe. SeE yOu LaTer.", as Error said that, Y/N was allready gone.

He teleported straight in his bed and fell asleep right away.

——————————————————————

Words: 1027

A/N: Hello everyone. , I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.