20: Rampage

Three days past and Y/N grew a lot stronger, now beeing able to go against weaker Malwares in they're  B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form.

With Malware in his head, the fights became a lot easier, since they could talk about strategy with Thought Acceleration.

They even started going after the strongest Williams from the weaker Realities, absorbing so many of the Alphatale brothers, with the fights becoming more dangerous and growing on a larger scale with every new reality they visited, that Y/N was getting worried about his own reality's safety.

Y/N...POV_________________

'Hey Malware, I don't think my Reality is safe anymore.' I thought as I looked at the result of my last fight.

During the battle, the William from this Reality allowed his Malware to take control and managed to go B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y.

He started shooting god rays from his wings in a desperate attempt to defeat me and accidentally erased a few realities.

'Yea...... Y'know, you shoud be able to go into a different Eden Orb at this point.' Said Malware as I thought about what he just said.

'You do know that the higher ups at the Citadel won't let this go unnoticed, right?' I tought as he just shruged and he said 'Let them come. I'll kill 'em all.'

'We both know you can't do that just yet.' I sighed and looked at the corpse of this Reality's William.

I created a Wormgate and struggled a bit in connecting it to a whole other Eden Orb, but I managed, even if it took quite a bit of energy.

I then created the strongest barrier I could around my own Reality before absorbing the William and jumping into the Wormhole, hoping I still had enough time.

On the other side of the Wormhole, I found myself in William's HQ. I got used to teleporting here directly in my...... absorbing spree.

'Hey, kid. Something isn't right. This Reality is......' 'On the verge of collapsing...' I finished for him as I looked through the code of the Reality.

My eyes whidened as I realised what was happening.

"Malware...... We can't leave..." I muttered as I started desperately searching through the code.

'WHAT?'a loud voice boomed in my head.

"N-NO! Why is this Realty so.... so close to that one..." I said as I started searching for him.

'What do you mean? Why can't you just create a Wormhole?' He asked stunned.

"N-No, you don't get it. If we leave, w-we're doomed... T-This whole Eden Orb is.... Malware, a new M!404 is about to be born." I said, stuttering.

Malware was left speechless as I found William. He was at the centre of the Mainframe.

I teleported to him, but it was too late.

A loud screech was heard through the entire Reality as a voice followed "WOOHOOO. I'M FREEEE."

A new M!404 was born.

As i took in my surroundings, I saw an injured Error on the ground and a terrified Loading staring at the creature.

'W-We need to kill it before it grows strong enough to erase this whole Eden Orb' I thought as Malware began thinking of a method to kill that thing.

The only thing I could think of at that moment was my dream as a vision of Error being impaled rushed through my mind.

I quickly pushed the tought away and teleported to the injured glitch.